Why no NPs or PAs!?!

Discussion in 'Supernus' started by anonymous, Apr 16, 2021 at 4:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who’s ready to launch this turd ?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All this back and forth about bonus payout terms is really irrelevant. This product will not be covered.

With how terrible corporate accounts is Gary could put e bonus plan at $500 per script and the company would still be safe.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like someone hit a little too close to home.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, the convo goes like:
    Doctor: Is it covered
    Rep: Just run it
    D: *thinking of all the other drugs that are covered and competently treat his patients* Yeah I’ll do that.
    R: *can’t wait to tell my RD I got a huge win!* thanks doc. I’ll follow up to see how it goes
    D: bye now! *I’m going to tell my staff not to waste my time with this again*

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lol sooo accurate.

love that post poa push for bs feedback that we just make up and everyone wastes their time.

Grow up Supernus!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny. You feel good now.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More likely scenario

R: Doc I brought you your favorite food from Panera
    D: Who TF are you again?
    R: I'm Trisha your Supernus rep. I can't believe you don't recognize me.
    D: Oh yeah (while thinking damn girl, what did you do during COVID besides eat?)
    R; Tee Hee, You are so funny
    D; Where do I sign.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No excuse for contracting to not get this covered. ITs a NEW MOLECULE!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the most ridiculous thread on CP so far. I have NPs/PAs on my list as do my teammates.
    I’m thankful there are so many negative people, gives me a better chance at take your money in SI.
    Came for the funny posts before about RDs. Done reading CP crap.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the most ridiculous thread on CO to date.
    I have NPs/PAs on my list as do my teammates.
    I’d say I hope you grow up but I’m glad there are so many negative people here. Just means I have a better chance at taking your SI money.
    Please quit so we can get rid of this obscene negativity.
    I used to come for the funny posts & the weird Chad guy. Done with CP.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have NPs/PAs as well. Unfortunately some of these people who talk so trashy on here are only diminishing the fact that not getting paid by zip code is legitimately sucky. More often than not people are writing because we are out there selling. Supernus totally benefits on that and we do not. Supernus claims “we’re just little old supernus and we don’t have the funds like the big companies do” so they find any way to save $$. Which obviously makes sense. But that is why we now see good reps leaving for the big fish companies in the sea. Oh and also because the culture is extremely micro managey and they treat us like children.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pay us off our zip codes and it doesn’t matter what targets they give us. Do you disagree?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

^^^ Say it louder for the people in Rockville.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You catch more flies with honey. Let’s be nice and make them want to bonus us on zip code TRx. We all want to be treated well and like adults, so coming on here and acting like a child doesn’t help us.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please... We shouldn’t have to be nice to get what is rightfully ours.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are getting robbed.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s ridiculous. We aren’t asking our parents for a later curfew. Act professional and do what’s right, you’ll be amazed by the results of a motivated well compensated and therefore bought-in sales force.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not a chick and definitely not sitting home. At least the ability to post doesn’t leave me confused. Maybe you should look into retirement, it’ll only get harder to keep up with tech buddy. Also you seem very hostile. Time to step back from the working world, you need a break.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You whine like a chick. Maybe its time to re-identify sweetie.