Will NNI PAC stop donations to Maxine Waters

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Apr 19, 2021 at 3:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Due to her inviting of violence? I doubt it. Her violence fits the narrative of the board.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She’s a moron.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She’s a moron. Racist. Ignorant. Liar

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Us, as the majority, must demand all monies to her be stopped - she is a blatant, racist pig

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I remember back in the 90’s when she supported the Rodney King riots. Remember the innocent white truck driver that was beaten & pulled from his work truck on the street by black rioters?
    Then one of the black rioters threw a brick as hard as he could into the face of this white truck driver that has already been punched, kicked & beaten by several other black rioters... Well Maxine “Hitler” Watters supported the black rioter that threw the brick that almost killed the truck driver (who only did 3-4 years before being released from jail. So guess what this dude did within a year of being released from jail, yep U guessed it, he committed a murder.... ‍♂️
    Maxine Watters is 100% responsible for the white truck driver being attacked and almost killed as well as the murder victim of the black rioter who was eventually released early that enabled him to target additional victims....

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No way NNI PAC monies can flow to her. Not another penny.

I’m pulling the plug on my PAC membership after seeing her demand ‘more confrontation’ from protestors. she’s a senior member of our government, she should be speaking due process.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly.
    And there was Maxine, visiting the perpetrator in his house, he served a short term in jail then got out and murdered someone.
    Fact.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, lets her from the NOVO PAC on this.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PAC LEADERSHIP
    You need to make a statement on this or support will crumble.

stopping payroll deduction now!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Cancel Culture is in full effect here.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still nothing from the board. We’re waiting! If she were a Republican donations would be stopped already

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The future of the country is Progressive Liberal per demographics. Why would they donate to a party that will be eradicated soon?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But she’s not a Republican. It’s been obvious that there has been a double standard all along. You can’t be surprised by it happening again this time…

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m sure she will come out grateful that an innocent dark teenager was saved from a savage, weapon wielding teenager

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Simply put:
    If you aren’t on board with the Dems/left, you’re threatened and labeled a racist.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This isn’t about race. It’s about only supporting one side, the democrats. Anyone have any idea what percentage is given to dems vs Republicans? How would we find that out?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m sure she will make it clear it was a dark skin cop too - but it’s all the light skins fault

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It doesn’t matter. Every major corporation in America jumped on the woke bandwagon and they are tripping all over themselves to show how much they support social justice. They are afraid that they will be canceled by the liberal mob if they don’t speak out. I’m not sure how politics has invaded our workplace after being told for years to keep it out because of its divisiveness. Nowadays, there is only one side that you can support and be vocal about. If you dare have conservative views and speak up, you will find yourself labeled as a terrible person and quickly fired. It’s disgusting.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Speak up pussy

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like most rational people, I understand that there are places you don’t talk about politics. The workplace is one of them. Rather than copy those who think we all care what they think about issues, I’ll happily keep my views to myself and do my job. I don’t need to hear what you think, and you don’t need to hear what I think. I’m sure you’ll want to tell us all how woke you are on a variety of social issues, just like all the blabbermouths in corporate America right now, but most people don’t give a fuck about your views.