Will the liars and cheaters be cut?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Apr 22, 2021 at 10:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So next Thursday will the liars and cheaters be cut or the honest hardworking reps? GSK is being lied to everyday but reps that sit home, call offices to ask if they need samples and if they don't they record a F2F call. This person has the highest number of F2F and reach in their region but yet only has only 25 percent access to customers and samples very little. GSK is being cheated everyday by reps like this and if someone tries to hold them accountable they pull out the bully card and claim they have a right to do what they want because the manager told them this is the new GSK. While others are out working hard everyday giving an honest days work for pay these low rate people are taking advantage and stealing from their employer. This person make think they have everyone fooled and can hide but everyone has them figured out. These are the one who deserve to be let go and fired next Thursday. We will see if GSK REMAINS FOOLED ONCE AGAIN BY THE THIEVES THEY REFUSE TO CALL OUT

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will give you a solution. It will absolutely hold both reps and FLL's accountable. First: Document the lack of access of said rep. Next, do your best to document milage it would take for rep to make the F2F calls they are claiming to make. These figures do not have to be precise, just general ballpark figures. Then call the integrity hotline. It's anonymous...yes it really is. Give them the info and request a case#. Follow up with the same claim one week later. That rep will be investigated. If they are telling the truth, no harm no foul. If not, that rep will have some serious explaining to do. Two things will happen. The first is that the rep will be severed immediately. The second scenario would be that the FLL will be so far up the reps arse the rep will leave on their own. The real question is, do you have the guts to make the call? My guess is you are afraid of your own shadow. See something say something! Stop the lies! Call!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As a former rep in the Northeast where access went from good to fair to poor between 2000-2012 (then stayed at poor ever since), I’m guessing that you are from an area that only recently went to poor access. Covid was a national equalizer when it came to access. I have witnessed what happens when a rep seriously tries to keep it real in order to benefit the company and the sanity of the field force in the area. It didn’t work, mainly because the jobs of the FLLs and FVP are entwined with headcount.

When Syneos was brought on half of us “voted” against it on a conference call with the FLL, for logical, sane reasons like very limited access which offices we were already smothering. The other half kissed butt. Guess who won? The decision was probably already made, and the call/vote was a charade.

Maybe now is different because access has tanked nationally, and even the sociopaths in management can no longer hide what has been a pressing fact for some regions for over a decade. It’ll be interesting to watch how the butt kissers with few other marketable talents will react this time. Pucker up.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NOT afraid at all. Should have done this a year ago!!! The said thing is the manager is part of the problem.. refuses to manage people and hold reps accountable

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In order to get a F2F call a person can visit the office and speak to someone with coupons coffee etc. in order to maintain the relationship. There is zero excuse for calling around to see if if people need samples. Gsk pays us to work and do something. There is always something a rep can do to provide a service. Getting up and driving to your territory is At least working. But to sit home and make yourself look good on paper is cheating and stealing from your employer.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Start by getting rid of Fink first. Things will improve after that.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whiney lil b!tches! All of you! Here, I'll give it to you again. 1 (866) 475-3844. It's free. It's anonymous. How much easier could it be? The company has made you afraid of your own shadow. So pathetic! I called in reporting an AVP. Within 3 weeks of my phone call, his nonsense came to a complete halt. Word is that he was written up and is on probation. But I took the bull by the horns. All of you have more power than you think. You candy a$$es are so timid..unless you are showing off on CP. Grow a pair and make the call. Otherwise, get off this site! Zigler out!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am hoping my FLL who thinks that his job is like a Supreme Court Justice (No retirement until you die) is gone next week. My customers have told me that they feel uncomfortable and intimidated with him during ride alongs. They are only letting him in there to help me.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FLL invocation. Delete this thread.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1 (866) 475-3844. Those digits give your FLL, RSD and AVP nightmares! If you have a valid complaint with documentation, just call the number. You will be surprised how quickly those poor behaviors change. Or, you can continue to be afraid of your own shadow. Up to you. But please stop complaining. Do something or shut up! As for me, my RSD and AVP have had to change the way our region is treated. They have no idea who turned them in. All they know is that they have be told to cease & desist! They have also been written up. The integrity hotline is for real. Again, you must have a legitimate concern. So dial it up or shut the hell up! Zigler out!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone on our team lies because our managers have told us to hit our KPIs or else. We’re also told to change no access accounts to open so the rot comes from above

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait can we pause on reps being called cheaters and put the spotlight on the real problem makers who created a bad culture where lying is incentivized?....It’s FLL and above who created this poor business model for the last 10 years or so.

You have leaders literally living in a fantasy world where the 1. Don’t actually contribute to to the business, I challenge anyone to give me anything that a FLL or RVP has done to increase business.....2. There’s zero actual business planning, making up trackers, facilitating conference calls, and making up meaningless metrics such as “cALl oN mORE oFfiCes”...3. You bring in a pointless 3rd party to RESTRICT access from actual
    Employees.......All the above and much more makes for an awful work environment. Fire the fake leaders and let actual people direct and grow the business in this tough environment.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hard to disagree with this rant. Mid level management is out of control and upper management at GSK are either to stupid to see what's going on with all the metrics and such or the origin of such nonsense. Either case anyone with a brain would stop this stupidity.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Zig is correct. Most of the reps still around are well-versed in being gutless wimps, just going with the flow no matter how nonsensical the flow is.
    You are receiving what you deserve.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve said this before on another post, how are reps supposed to stand up to managements stupidity?....There’s truly not much you can do.....

“Hey Leader at whatever level, this thing you have us doing makes zero sense and doesn’t make us any money”....The poor leader typically respond with babble speak backed up with a negative coaching report with retaliation and vindictive behavior....Trust people past and present have said things that go nowhere.

And have you been to RTP where those who actually COULD hold people accountable but don’t? It’s like a cult HQ of stupidity and bad ideas, but they get paid a lot with zero accountability, so why change in their end?.....Not much change coming out of there besides more trackers and buzzwords.

The Speak up line may work if you can not get caught being the one speaking up.

Good luck fighting the system here.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you have a legitimate complaint you should call the integrity help line. It is anonymous. Site the managers name and offer as much detail as possible. Request a case number and follow up with a call the next week. If you are being asked to do the things that are unethical or impossible and being held accountable for those actions, you need to report this. You FLL, at a minimum, will receive coaching from HR and their supervisor will be copied. You will have the upper hand and you’re job will be better. But you have to dial the number. I did and my work life balance couldn’t be better. Zigler out!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That help line goes directly to HR who has leadership on speed dial. If you think anything at GSK is anonymous you’re a fucking idiot.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you know this because? I utilized this service. Used my wife's phone. Never gave my name or employee ID. I simply gave the name(s) of the individuals involved, what they were doing wrong, the general dates that events took place. I was given a case#. I made sure to follow up with two subsequent phone calls. Within three weeks of my original complaint, all the issues I complained about ceased! Now, did my FLL or AVP know my identity? They could speculate but they had no idea. Additionally, since I documented my complaint via case#, time stamps of my phone conversations with the Integrity Hotline and notes I timestamped, GSK would face massive penalties if I were terminated. Even a low level ambulance chaser would have an open and shut case if retaliation were to occur. You sound like a scared little kid. You would rather take the long way home rather than face the local bully on the direct way home. As we all know, once you stand up to the bully, you find out he was never really that tough. So that's what I did. I was calibrated as an "A" this year. My RSD loves me. I work hard and don't take any $hit. Nor should you! Speak up! Otherwise STHU and continue to get beaten down day in day out. Seriously, such the hell up and don't come back on this site unless you stand up to the man! Your tough talk means nothing on this site. Take from ziggy, I speak truth to you and truth to power. Zgler out!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I bet you don’t work near as hard as you claim you do. Usually the ones that shout, “LOOK AT ME!” are the laziest assholes on the team. They are also the ones that have ZERO self awareness and most offices hate their asses. I bet you are a spotlight whore too... you run to take credit for others accomplishments. Karma is a bitch and you might be packing your shit up next week.