With Race and Diversity Dividing The County..

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Jun 12, 2021 at 4:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you and your counterparts talk about controversial topics like race and diversity?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes- not controversial at all. We all pretty much agree, and then lie through our teeth when talking to management. Just act like we agree with them to keep our jobs, but behind closed doors disagree with nearly everything they say - just like the majority of us here.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We're all friends and we appreciate our different backgrounds. This is just another meaningless stupid corporate thing like the Wood U BS. And I'm a minority.

To be in management here you are required to be completely out of touch with the people who drive the business here and present the face of the company to customers. Idiot Parade

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My manager is a complete idiot. We tell them what they want to hear.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Having to report to an idiot means that you're a dumb ass.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No. This is work, not my friend group.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haven't heard shit about it on my team

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree I was team 3 last year and my manager was the most close minded idiot ever. She abused relationships on VCCs that had taken me years to cultivate. Most would not do another lunch with me because she abused their time. No respect

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You drive nothing, walking advertisement. How many revenue driving contracts have you had signed by customers?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Contracting in pharma is illegal due to best price guarantees to the federal government. So, no one really does them. Since you can't do them. PBMs offer bundled rebates, but that is not disclosed to customers or patients due to other laws preventing predatory pricing/antitrust. They are however reported as disclosures after the fact during earnings statements. Thus, the need is for sales to operate in the absence of contracting and price point promotion in lieu of retroactive rebate supplementation. And no, we don't care what color we are. How stupid would that be?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! Race and diversity is only dividing your county? I thought it was on a much larger scale. You must live in the South. Lol

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

or Boston

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Check the box culture
    Pfizer has to do it. All companies have to do it or get canceled. $36B reasons for why Pfizer is doing it

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Always remember, this is a country so terrible that it's where everybody wants to live. 3 million legal immigrants per year, another 40 million waiting to get in.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolutely. The powers that be want to divide and conquer using race as their weapon. Wake up, people, and realize you're being played. And who is the biggest offender? Our CEO. Every other week another condescending letter about social justice and supporting a 'mistreated' minority. Mistreated by whom? Not by me nor most of the people at Pfizer. But, we're his audience for the social justice fraud. Time to leave this rudderless ship.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just like when they send us an email saying they did am audit and there was no gender discrimination found at PFE. Which is awesome, BTW.
    Not 2 weeks later we get sent an email about how gender pay disparity is a terrible thing and "we need to do better".

People who think this way are incapable of being happy, I suppose. I mean, saying there is a problem right after you say that there isn't a problem? There's a term for that....

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hate Diversity. This will be the fall of our industry. I worry for my kids and grandkids future now that race is an issue. It never was an issue before.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This focus on diversity will not only kill the pharmaceutical industry, but the whole country. We will be another 3rd world country.