Working here

Discussion in 'Supernus' started by anonymous, Jul 20, 2020 at 12:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Supn flat week over week

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you have an alert on your phone to do this every wed at 10:30? Cause that weird bro

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How does it feel to be micromanaged?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

um bad?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Supn down 15% week over week

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Supn up 5% week over week

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Supn flat week over week

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Supn week over week.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just buy the stock or sell the stock you child. We can all see the price on our phones so we really don't need your "updates". Go SUPN!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company does not care about their salesforce. They are ok with losing top reps because then they won’t have to pay new ones as much. This company’s culture is nothing like it used to be. I agree with other comments, good company to get some experience but get out after 2 years.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Supn flat week over week

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How true this is and how ironic as Supernuts just released a video about their culture on LinkedIn.
    Their company culture claims that reps are their most important asset, yet their compensation structure and the level of micromanagement does not reflect any of this.
    Perfect example. As has been stated many times on this site, most companies bonus you on scripts written PER TERRITORY. ANYTHING WRITTEN IN YOUR TERRITORY GETS COUNTED. We all have had it happen to us - a new doc comes into an office (but not on your list). You get them started, you get them writing (because supernus ALSO wants “total office calls”). But because they aren’t on your list yet, you get NO CREDIT for the work you’ve done. Then, once they are added to your list, you have to work against YOURSELF because of the volume you already created. It is ridiculous.

And news flash - it’s not going to change for ADHD. It was even discussed that they considered paying out based on zip codes. But that got shot down. Even though many people aren’t on our list because they can’t write controlled substances, and their scripts roll up to a doc that often only comes in to sign one afternoon a week, those providers are going to be able to write Quelbry, and we are NOT going to get credit for them.

Supernus culture is about RDs and executives. Not reps. They have a chance to change this policy, but I guarantee you they won’t.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you do if you have a reputation of mistreating your reps in a toxic culture? You post a BS video on linkedin to refute it. Supernus is now venturing in very very very dangerous waters. We are well past the emperor has no clothes. We have ventured into the realm of Toyotomi Hideyoshi's invasion of China. He was completely clueless on how terrible the invasion was going because those around in his circle misled him.

This culture is toxic. If you want to make a first step in the right direction start bonusing us off Revenue Growth for the entire Zip code within our territory.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s simple, if I walk in an office that has many targets that are not on my list, I’ll walk out of there. If I’m not getting paid supernus is not getting paid.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hear the angels in heaven singing, amen brother or sister you hit the nail on the head.
    The notion of paying out per zip got turned down because it is embedded in their business model, it’s most likely how they remain so “profitable” which explains why they don’t care about reps. If you become hip to the game then you need to leave or suck it up because this is how they roll. They claim to care about RD’s but it’s all hog wash too because our targets are their targets and they are getting just a ripped off as we are. They kiss RD’s butts to keep them drinking the cool-aid and to keep the red hot poker up our a$$es to keep the money flowing.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it’s sad bc this is how I started to feel about txr & oxr. And I feel like such as jerk having this mentality too. Not to mention it’s tacky when none of the docs but 1 can sign for samples & they are usually hardest to access. It makes the other docs feel like crap and squashes those relationships too. It puts us in a bad predicament. We could have created a new writer not even on the radar, but we indirectly insult them. It all across the board is not fiscally wise.
    I used to love this company and it is sad what it has become. If they would find a way to pay us on our zip codes it would be amazing to see what could actually happen with this new drug. Supernus needs to mature into the established company they are & grow up from the “we’re a start up company” policies. Those days are over, time to start taking care of the people who have been loyal and worked their tails off to help make this company what it is today.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So I have a NP ADHD top #15 target in my territory. Before Rob changed the ADHD list I had 7 other ADHD targets in there, now I only have the one NP. I am no being told that the one target I have has zero autonomy and I need to connect with the doctors in the practice. I am not stepping foot in that office again until each doctor is on my targeted list. #therepsarelearning

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can't wait to be apart of the mass exodus from the CNS side. There are about 40 reps remaining, and trust me- 40 are looking hahaha. Treat your new sales force like crap and you can eat the sh*t that comes with it. no hard feelings, though.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s so bad about Supernus compared to USWM???

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You want me to memorize a script and run an itinerary!! Your micromanagement tells us you don't believe in what we are capable of.