Worst Amgen DM ever?

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Jan 25, 2016 at 1:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One of the managers in NC has either fired or run off more reps than any manager in the industry and yet she receives "Coach of the Year". She was also on probation for a year due to "inappropriate and unprofessional actions" just a couple years ago. She's a "protected population" though so I'm wondering if that is the biggest reason why she's constantly rewarded for bad behavior. Great job Amgen.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is not just a protected individual in NC. There is also a manager in the mid Atlantic from the OBU that has lost the majority of his team based on previous posts on this thread. I wonder if he has won coach of the year?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mikey D has won coach of the year. His physical size is only matched by his small IQ. I can't imagine anyone working for him. And since he has the most post, he is definitely the worst manager at Amgen. And that is saying something.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tied by K Colvin

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

but he does the Carlton Dance

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is Lil' Mike sucking up to now that Veronica is gone?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s really gotta piss him off that Kendra got the RD position and now she is the National Director. They used to have some really good blow outs during calibration time when they were both DMs. I guess Pat Campbell did not think that highly of him.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t forget that MD also went at it with Donna on his former DM team too.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DD in Neph is the worst manager I have ever met. Amgen kept her for 15+years and made her a DM-3 people have left her team in 2 months and 2 more will be leaving soon.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'd kiss those DDs

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I surprised more people haven’t left because of the poor leadership/management at Amgen. The “leaders” that Amgen has chosen to “lead” the salesforce is scary (bad). When is the upper management going to see that middle management is no longer need in this Industry???

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The middle managers at Amgen are truly inspirational leaders. I know I feel highly motivated each time I get to talk to mine. The RSD's are the best in the business, I am sure they are constantly fielding calls from other companies trying to scoop them up. Particularly the one in the OBU Hem division who wished someone a happy birthday after that person left more than a year earlier.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Weird
    Zero people skills
    Insecure
    Inferiority complex

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ISS reps should get paid nothing for Aimovig. they never did anything for Aimovig especially now that it's 20% only. They expect Nubu to do it all. It's shameful that they get paid and don't mention the product. they only focus on Repatha and then Otezla. I don't think my pcp rep ever brings up Aimovig and rarely even samples it.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong thread

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

THIS

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, apparently at Amgen, wishing a former employee makes a good manager. Hmmm. Explain that one.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, you deserve to be here. Can't detect sarcasm!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

P . Zelden! Guy is the biggest Two faced douche monkey.