Wow! Does LAGW know?!

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, May 10, 2021 at 1:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That one of her primary care reps has a nicer car than her?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong. We drive small SUVs.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please elaborate on this?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I never knew a Chevy Tahoe was a “small SUV?”

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard a rep in Rochester has a Tahoe. And no, it’s not a rental.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have to be kidding me!!!!! The truck rep becomes Tahoe rep.?? How many years did the truck last? I hear when you hit 30,000 miles with company trucks (or 6 years) you have to get showroom Tahoe limited . Good god the hypocrisies that continue. He’s got management over a barrel and they know it. I’m sure he’s boasting to the world about his loaded Tahoe that Doug wished he had. Good for him. He’s an executive rep with a Tahoe. So deserved. :rolleyes:
    How does that work in a field ride situation? Step into my Tahoe boss! This guy know how to work the system inside and out. The irony is he drives a 70k car for a company he complains about 24 /7. He hates Novo. I’m just glad we don’t have POAs anymore so I don’t have to hear the lies. Sickening.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait the truck rep has been upgraded to a Tahoe? Of course that happened. He’s an executive rep. The novo culture continues.

Dear Lisa, how do you think hardworking reps will react to another rep driving a 70k vehicle?
    Do you think it will be motivating to the rest of us?
    Have you considered what it looks like when he is driving a nicer vehicle than 75 percent of his target list.
    Above all, this is a bad look for pharma in general. Lisa, get a grip and lead by example.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I didn’t see a Tahoe as an option to order. Is this true?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well he did get 1 Xultophy script so he deserves a Tahoe

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, what? Loser. There are reps that have car allowances that drive more expensive and much nicer vehicles than a Tahoe. You're a jealous twerp. Get over it.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am sure that a rep driving a nice car is the least of her worries. Part of an RBD’s review is based on regional retention rates and hers is quickly tanking. She has a manager who has lost 2 reps in two weeks and is about to lose 2-3 more with the next week and a half. All because that manager is a nightmare and should never have been promoted. She’s just really good at kissing ass but really bad at understanding what a leader is. She has another manager who can’t fill vacancies and is about to lose 2 reps. His shady tactics are going to catch up to him. You have another who’s rep was responsible for the entire northeast sample fiasco. The list goes on, you don’t have managers you have robots who only care about themselves, some more than others. Some of us like our jobs and know we are lucky to have them. Yet we are treated like children and not like a sales person. Time to get ready for daycare.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First of all that is the dumbest reply ever. Reps who work for companies that give car allowance can certainly buy whatever they want, they can put it towards a G wagon if they want and all those reps have that option. We don’t get a car allowance so that’s a stupid comparison moron. The guy with the Tahoe literally does NOTHING but complain and never contributes to his territory. But you’re saying he should have a nicer car than a COE winner? Ya ok. And no jealousy here, that guy does nothing to be jealous of.
    Also, the minute you use the word “twerp” in any conversation, you immediately lose all credibility.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can say you aren’t jealous all you want, but all you do is talk about his car and his promotion and how it’s not fair. That’s exactly what jealousy is. Get over it and move on. Who gives a fuck what car someone drives?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope, definitely not jealous

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait! Im totally jealous. 100% percent jealous. My jealously scale on a 1-10 is an 11. Does this make me shallow?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The real question is does her ACL know how awful this region really is? No one trusts her and we all want her gone and a few managers need to be replaced too. She has created a cult of managers who worship her and can’t lead their people. NYS is the worst.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunately the free thinking isn't an option. All the puppets are afraid to speak up because they will regret it, so much for the retaliation policy. Difficult and a know-it-all, just to be clear, will be your new badge of honor. So much for speaking up and valuing everyones opinion, you will be chastised. Which means your mouth will halt any promotions, LTI, advancement, special positions or doing conferences. You will be labeled, branded and a marked person for speaking up--because speaking up is considered speaking out. There is nothing aMAZING about it, and everyone is operating out of fear. People have been on the inside looking out and now some of the same are on the outside looking in, because they chose integrity. Very sad state of affairs and she refuses to see it and she is the cause. Such a disappointment. If you got through the pain and agony of the GLP-catalyst call, god bless you. Because were would we be without "story telling with noncompliance" "changing lanes" "rambling on about nothing" "bootyizing with a box of stuff"? Maybe I will go grow a ball, my seed ball that is.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened in Albany ? Rumor is that they used sample compliance as reason and called in the hitmen. Bunch a Pus$Ns. Make it look like it was a corporate thing. Pencil neck geek. Does your wife know HB grabbed your package in Vegas years ago at team dinner?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So why does this guy get a Tahoe? Why can’t we order one?

20. Charles here

Charles here Guest

Big Richard gets a Tahoe because he’s a large individual.

We just had a Big East call and heard how great Central NY is. Weird 30% of the people in the city left because of COVID and they’re still 148% to goal
    The rest of city is behind goal?