Xeljanz Leadership has Crushed the Division w CV Risks

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Feb 4, 2021 at 5:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our Xeljanz leadership has just destroyed the division period. No IFs ANDs or BUTs, bottom line poorest leadership in global corporate America.
    Xeljanz causes CV MIs, Strokes, Thrombotic events. PRES & VP HAVE KNOWN THIS FOR YRS YET THEY STILL EXPAND 2 FOLD BY DOUBLING FOR GI THEN JUST WEEKS BEFORE CV HEART ATTACK DATA IS RELEASE, THEY EXPAND AGAIN ADDING 40 GI REPS BEFORE FDA PULLS THE DRUG IN GI.

Stupid idiots running this division.
    Give me my severance so I can be paid to leave this dysfunction! POS Leadership.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no mention of vp lotz? are you feeling ok?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its not Lotz. He is just clueless puppet man. It is our President that cant speak english other than navigator language. She is calling the shots. Lotz just walks around with tail between legs and glass of whiskey in his hand around her.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whiskey Lotz just part of the dysfunction & demise of the division. Our President, and RDs are bad w strategy and decision making.
    Angela is a major part of our downfall as it really started when 2018.
    She is the one that over road Frank's decision & gave the green light to buy Anachor for billions to have the dog Eucrisa . That is an example of her decision making.
    Doesnt matter if Bill Gates was in charge now, we are done as a division.
    All that is left is how the breakup will occur.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And when

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Q4 is not going to be good for Xeljanz.
    FDA is going to lower the hammer for our Presidents & VPs covering up CV issues all these years.
    If we dont get a co-promote our 300 reps are toast !

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True true and true

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not only does Xeljanz have the worse mgt team with the company, it is the worse in industry from Pres-VP-RDs

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never seen such competent out of place leadership in my 30 yrs! Amazing dysfunction

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you just posted 5 times in 10 mins. Let me guess you’re unhappy here? There are other options

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually just 2 times in 15 minutes but yes we are unhappy w Xeljanz leadership not Pfizer. Pfizer is a great co, and Xeljanz was once a great division in this great co but last couple yrs it has been driven into the abyss so yes many are unhappy
    (70% Mtg level turnover in 4yrs and 40% rep turnover in 18 months, "Houston you have a big problem")
    Many of the good reps left (most of the orginal 85 before bonehead 2018 expansion have left)
    Are daily looking for internal transfer opportunities as well as external)

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Past 2yrs
    Yes historic massive rep turnover past.
    Yes massive mgt turnover
    Yes Pres, Sr VP, & VP all left
    Yes division loaded w PC reps not wanted in IM
    Yes new DMs who are out of position
    Yes zero pipeline after Lupus was canned
    Yes division stinks
    Yes the best reps have bolted in waves

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Didnt you all know that the Andy & Jeff story time was non fiction.
    Deny, Distract, Deflect thats not the only Triple Ds they were touting!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny one but true!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

About right w this one

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No worries at Xeljanz likely to be collapsed with less than 3yrs left & a last line before death label update.
    FMDs can call in top acts while Virtal Contract Reps making 30k can tele call on other acts.
    Pres & VP will be canned for driving division into the ground.
    Jump to Derm!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is no where in Derm to jump to. That division is very bloated. They really didn’t need 300+ reps to carry Eucrisa. That product has brought in nothing.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There aren’t 300 reps in derm. Had small cut last year and really haven’t filled any positions. Territories have been organized for future potential of new products. If you are in I&I, this is where you want to be.