XYOSTED Feedback......

Discussion in 'Antares Pharma' started by anonymous, Dec 17, 2018 at 5:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

XYOSTED is a great product. The issue is the abundance of cheap generics. The really amusing this is out dumb ass CEO is thinking about buying one of the orals. He doesn’t get that managed care caps this market. He is the only reason this stock is not over $6. Poorest executives in the industry result in poorest stick movement. Time to get out of the TRT market.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One year into launch and you have nothing to show for it.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing to show?! Just wait! We have the suppository coming out later this year and it’s guaranteed to knock you guys off the map

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another product you won't be able to sell.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hurry!! If you look up quick enough you may catch a glimpse of the joke flying over your head!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like the commercials

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Xyosted in a week...
    Total 3,410
    New 1,560

Jatenzo is lucky to hit those numbers in a quarter...

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree! I would prefer a pill over an injection! Plus I’ve had some trouble getting the entire medicine out. It’s almost like there is a push against the device that won’t allow for an entire injection. I don’t know who to speak to about that. Should I file a complaint?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've been using Xyosted for nearly a year and I've not had one incomplete or painful injection. Also, I've not noticed the severe troughing that I noticed with Testopel as I approach the end of the dosing interval.

I'll stick with injectable TRT. It's been around for eons so safety data is more convincing. ..Plus, one injection/ wk is preferable for me than taking a pill (maybe two) both morning and night.

And coverage w/ Aetna PPO is $0/ mo. So..... there's that too.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place is trash. Run!!! Don’t waste your time interviewing. I wish someone told me this before I took the job

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Eat my ass

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sales have peaked with Xyosted due to expensive copays. Many plans carry it but the expense is too much to pay. Generics are too cheap for Xyosted to get traction.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is he still there???
    QUOTE="anonymous, post: 6503698"]XYOSTED is a great product. The issue is the abundance of cheap generics. The really amusing this is out dumb ass CEO is thinking about buying one of the orals. He doesn’t get that managed care caps this market. He is the only reason this stock is not over $6. Poorest executives in the industry result in poorest stick movement. Time to get out of the TRT market.[/QUOTE]

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this drug is trash.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For a drug that is trash it sure seems to sell better that crappy oral

17. Jimbo

Jimbo Guest

Question regarding Xyosted: I’ve been getting bruising after a couple weeks of using it. Not just injection site, but bruises pop up and I never used to bruise easily at all. Has this Ben happening to anyone else? Can I inject it anywhere other than my stomach?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes your sack

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not 100% sure why you had to make an ignorant response to an actual question. Super cool.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right? It’s people like this that give companies a bad name. To answer the question above, you can put the entire pen up the rectum for not only a substitute for the stomach but also for the intense euphoric feeling that follows.

Also, I’d advise to go just about anywhere other than cafepharma for medical advice.