You’re ruining me

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Feb 25, 2021 at 9:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The light I once had to sell, the love I had for my job, and the passion I had behind my product, has gone dark. Thanks to my team of “legacy Enbrel reps” and my new manager.... you’ve completely changed me. My light is dim If not dark. It only took 3 weeks, 20 virtual calls, more certifications, trainings, etc. I miss Ron, I miss the enthusiasm that Celgene people had, my old team, my manager who really got it, and just encouraged us to sell and be the best reps in the field. I hate it here... and before any of you trolls tell me to just leave... trust me... I’m trying.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you’re not alone. Every Celgene rep feels this. God speed.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Find a bridge

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You will see a mass exodus by end of summer. Yes, trolls who told us just leave... we are going to, we just wanted to wait on our free money (Celgene reps got a dream of a severance package, lucky dogs). We all knew it was bad just from the way our offices mentioned the enbrel reps... I just don’t think any of us thought it could be this painful. You will see 80% of the Celgene rheum reps leave. Even the derm team which retains some Celgene mentality will see 30-40% of reps leave.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Culture always wins.

In this case, the Amgen culture of activity wins.

Amgen managers don't even realize it, but on average I've been taken out of the field 25 hours each of the first two weeks. More than half the time out of the field.

No wonder Enbrel sales volume goes down every hour for the past decade.