Zeposia UC indication

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by anonymous, Dec 28, 2020 at 12:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thoughts on UC indication? Wondering if this is worth pursuing it’s not approved yet and I worry about pandemic launch.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well if it’s anything like the Zeposia MS launch, good luck

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not approved yet in the US. Not sure if it’s competition but I think has good chrons data

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seems like good data. I’ve had several interviews with corporate and will have an official offer once manager is hired. 210k at plan

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be prepared for non realistic expectations, termination if caught in the field, a unfair IC ranking system, not receiving credit for patients that were put on therapy and questions without direct answers.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No way 210k at plan. How are they going launch virtually? Heard drug is very expansive

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes it is expensive, not expansive. And yes 210k comp.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But do you leave your house - and you are compensated $210k?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

only for a few hours. Most reps here work a few hours and fake the rest of their calls. Easiest job ever

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anybody else get offers already?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No I was told next steps are mid to late Jan

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thought launch is mid 2021 so are they hiring in Jan or more like April?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I highly doubt this will launch will happen with the way Bristol has been. In fact they could not even launch Zeposia on time last year due to lack of preparation. They took a harsh conservative approach due to covid and have opened their home office yet. Neuro is a more desirable space than GI and that division is underperforming due to similar issues you will face as well.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What makes you think that Neuro is a better division than GI? It seems like they are trying to build out GI the right way.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anybody have any updates? Interviews with new manager yet?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any idea of comp? I think that 210k post was bogus

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Base pay is max 120k depending on your experience and contacts. 12k bonus per qtr potential

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was told training in June. I think it depends on new managers and how quickly they find their candidates as to when offers will be made but training in June unless delayed...Covid vibes.