Zeposia will Flop. Fallout will affect many

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by anonymous, Jun 14, 2020 at 8:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Remember this thread. This drug will flop and it’s already over.

Celgene heads at all levels will be cut

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As said from the guy who was “long on Enron”

Do yourself a favor and take a few shots of Clorox to disinfect yourself.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I work here and I am launching this drug

and no way in hell is ut going to reach the goals and timeline set. NO WAY JOSE

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BMS needs to slow their role. Considering safety in most cities right now stinks. Reimbursement is just giving away the drug.

this is going to be a slow moving train. So BMS calm the F down

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m interviewing for one of the sales openings, can you please be a little more specific why its going to flop and how reimbursement is giving away? Having some doubts now.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Run Forrest, run!

You should have doubts from anonymous posts! It must be nice to be a troll!

BTW, it will flop because BMS is the dumbest bunch of Crackers in Pharma.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is by FAR the biggest Turn and Burn launch for BMS now owners of Celgene

it will be the most unenjoyable ride.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We’re just getting started with launch since we waited almost 3months. It’s going to be tough with Serono out there and the soon to be coming Novartis B-cell that has huge potential.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who I’m the hell is dunning the field reimbursement group.

WTF people get it together here.

it’s a launch people. Know your program!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who in the hell is running the field reimbursement

WTF. Minimally know tour programs

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why did that douchey romano leave to go to eversana?

this launch is going get so many heads cut from Celgene side of folks

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not many Celgene heads to cut. On the other hand, bloated BMS could cut hundreds of heads and no one would notice, especially the customers.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TRUTH

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reimbursement was NOT prepared. HUB is sending free drug as solution

not sure how long this will last

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The launch is a dumpster fire. Drug will find its place but tell someone that will be 2 years from now.

it’s not a game changer and Covid took the selling and stealing from competition share out of the equation. So let’s sit back and watch the shit show of bad ideas over the next 18 months.

because this party is over before it started

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s a micro pressure cooker

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are wrong. It is not over. We will make real progress. Do not give in and give up wuss.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BMS has no idea what they are doing. Covid has fucked the market up and most offices are not even letting us in to have a conversation. Most are doing tele health and are reluctant to switch a new patient unless they are having a major flare or episode. Our data isn’t that impressive (another S1P oh gee) and frankly the reimbursement debacle should have been predicted. Free drug only gets you so far and government patients are just shit out of luck. The government patients are increasing due to sky high unemployment and we have no answer for them........PAP is a joke. I’m coasting through this until hiring starts up again and then i swear I’m out of here for the first decent offer i get

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let me take a wild guess, you are a “legacy BMS” primary care rep who’s career was built on reach, frequency, sample drops & lunches. Please peddle your pity party somewhere else. If you were actually having discussions with HCPs instead of whining about not being able to see them they would explain to you- “the salesperson” why they like Z, how the data is differentiating and why the in-home diagnostics & bridge program are a huge benefit.

Perhaps spending the last 3 months learning your data instead of binging Netflix would have been a better use of your time? Go back and get your shine box and get a sample drop job with InVentiv

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The reimbursement roll out was garbage. The pap is garbage as stated. The reimbursement team is over paid former sales folks. Have you heard these know it all talk?

this launch is in the toilet.

and it’s not about who or what It’s a failed launch and everyone knows it.

heads will roll