zymo natl sales meeting a joke

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Oct 20, 2011 at 10:10 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, when are these survey results going to be posted. RORO states in here message that jR needs to be "informed" of the results due to the VERY direct (negative) feedback 2/3 of the sales force provided on the meeting and leadership. I tell you this, if their is any sugar coating on the comments made about these worthless executives then HR needs to be made aware. If any RBD had comments like this made about them you know (and we have examples) HR would be involved ASAP. I'm giving this one more week!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some revealing Utube footage of jR and cbh will be posted soon! :D

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? How will it be found. Why should we search I under?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Word has it that cbh is working behind the scenes to squash the video. Get it out soon please.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How would she be able to? Was the video taken on an employee's phone or by the video crew? Can you at least give some specific clues as to the content ?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please do tell.....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our rbd.was told today by DTER that the results of the survey will not be made public. Jaime is keeping it quite and does mot want BMS to see it. He told RORO to eliminate the report. What a quality leader we have.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It has now been well over a month and yes the survey results are bad! Anyone at this meeting knew that. Let's see in the BMS ethics manual how BioPharma Behavoirs hold everyone in this organization to high standards on communication, feedback, and willingness to "act and decide". As someone who has had jR in the field with them hearing this total BS and how upper management is not being heald accountable. It's now time for HR.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No results...schocker. What are they waiting for? My guess is the monkey from Columbia is too scared to face the music. Our RBD calls him the gutless wonder. Not too far off if you ask me. Any takers he is gone by mid-Q1? BMS wont allow their investment to completely go south without making a change, RIGHT? God help us all.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These regional calls with jR are a joke.... business going nowhere.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop embarrasing yourselves and get your facts straight. There is a meeting on 11/18 when jR will see the survey results for the first time, in its entirety, no filters, no sugar coating. There have been multiple travel conflicts delaying this meeting. Stop spreading rumors and acting like trash. Where is your personal pride?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry Dave. Didn't mean to make you mad. Now please go back to your rub down of your boss. Glad we finally found something you are good at. Remember, lots of lotion.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

we need apixiban & need it now.
    Pfizer. please help.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey ass wad, you have no clue what you are talking about. Do you really think that RORO and the other are going to present the results with out a slant??? And even if they don't, do you really think jR is going to change anything??? Good luck on that.. We all have a better chance posting for the "order taking position" (the one the has no SSMs positions) in 2012. Thanks jR at least I know what my future looks like now moving forward.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow- why the attack on RORO? If you knew anything about what her job is, she just coordinates the meeting and sends out the survey. It isn't up to her how it is viewed or what action is taken. Would you say the same thing if VISA or KSGB sent the survey? As they say... don't shoot the messenger. Rather than make assumption, why not just call her or anyone else you think isn't following through?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. She has been put in an extremely uncomfortable position on this one and is simply the messenger who has to tactfully deliver this news.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Layoff RORO. As stated, she's the messenger here. Its DTER that is trying to hold it back according to my RBD. DTER told the RBDs that jR is unstable and will react unprofessionally once he sees the survey. While DTER doesn't care about any of us, he doesn't want to have to look for a new job at his old age. Skills of being a good puppet aren't in high demand these days. I say let jR see them and if wants order takers, so br it. Not like we're doing much these days anyway.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally agree... This thing is going nowhere and we were told strait by jR that we won't be seeing Apixaban... Jump this ship now.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

D day is tomorrow. Survey results finally get shown to Captain Dick-wod. Don't answer your phones after 1pm pt. It could get UGLY.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any update on how captain doushbag took it?