Compound creams

Discussion in 'Independent Medical Contractors' started by Anonymous, Oct 19, 2013 at 4:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is pain and scar cream still lucrative? How long have independent reps been pushing this?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i make 3.5 million dollars per year selling 1 doctor pain/scar cream. Every insurance company approves them and every patient loves it. Im semi retired sitting on a beach in europe collecting paychecks.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I actually semi believe this. I have a few more dr.s than that but will make about 1.6 mil this year. Hope it lasts , just took me awhile to find right pharmacy and people to work with. Scar creams reimbursement is awesome.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I also might add, it's not worth doing unless you have some serious tight relationships with your dr.s as everybody is pushing this now. But if you can get just a few good accounts..it's worth it.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its a good gig. I have several writing and making some good coin!! I wish you all luck!...ps there are some shady outfits out of Tx.. please what them!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Making huge side cash. I have 3 docs writing that I know personally as I am not in pharma sales and I am averaging $6/7k a month for literally doing nothing.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If it's so great why are you telling everyone? When I have a good thing I hold it close to the vest and so does everyone else. I'm willing to bet all the posts are from the same person.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares what you do? We all know this is a short lived product line. Make what you can, while you can. Cafepharma doesn't mean jack!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am whipping this puppy all the way to the end. I'm now making 150k/month with these compound creams. Just give me 6 more months..please!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not a chance on the 150k/mth… 7-10k is more realistic

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do 73k per month!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If its toooo good to be true it usually is OR ILLEGAL???
    "nuthin like a date at The Federal Court House on Federal Anti-kickback violations!!!
    My attorney says "you should get about $25,000.00 retainer fee ready".
    Nice.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No doubt about it. People who claim to make 73k a month off this don't see anything wrong with it. LOL I hope you didn't violate the Sunshine Act or any other law the DOJ or Avamend is implementing. Im sure they will go easy on you. After all you worked hard for that money, right? I can't wait for the fireworks to start

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Idiot, it's advamed, not advamend. And "advamend" does not implement a law. Advamed is voluntary and sunshine act is only a law in certain states. Just because you missed the boat and are happy bringing sandwiches to a Dr.s office don't knock people who are entrepreneurial and saw an opportunity in Dr.s who are trying to get pts. off addictive pain killers. I know people who make 25,50,100 and150k month with this. good for them. I wish I saw the opportunity earlier.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Watch out now the grammar police are out!! I didn't miss the boat, FYI, I just find it hard to believe that a doctors who are writing enough pain cream scripts to put that much money in the pockets of those claiming 25k, 50k, 100k, 150k per month aren't getting something in return. And when it comes to light that they are, I will be the first person laughing. More and more you see in the news about doctors going down because they took money or gifts for scripts, referrals, what ever it may be. So do me a favor Mr. Late to the game. Can you pick up lunch at Panera and make sure it gets to my office in time.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are correct that many sketchy companies and reps are paying Dr.s $50 per rx or signing them up with some bogus marketing company where they "participate" in outcomes study with cream. Also paying Nurses in the office which is highly illegal. I am sure the Gov't is already all over this. I would hate to be a rep where your Dr. or someone in the office is getting paid. Violates anti-kickback statute and you will do time.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Federal crimes require you to do the time. Federal judges do not get to waive it like they can in State court. Also, nothing like a good federal conspiracy charge to defend yourself from. That's when two or more folks talk about an plan to committing a crime. You'll know your in Fedral court when you see all that marble and really high ceilings and your attorney is wearing something more than a polyester suit. BTW, what time did I need to bring lunch doctor !

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any Dr who accepts a bribery in the form of payment, is the stupid one.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does Anyone have any insight on which company's are good ones to go with, I have been in contact with Qmed, but would like to hear of others that people would suggest.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Qmed is the worst. My buddy left them after horrible experience. You need a pharmacy that actually owns at least 3 or 4 pharmacies and will be credentialed by express scripts. All these small players like qmed will be gone this year.