Recruiter

Discussion in 'Discovery Labs' started by Anonymous, Feb 4, 2015 at 11:13 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why didn't they just hire a great neo that could come in and manage the relationships and get rid of sr executive team?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or a sales director with serious Pharma and Biotech experience, who could teach selling and closing skills? Wtf???

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you serious? At this level (specialty sales in an acute environment), if you need a sales director to teach you how to sell and close, you are obviously in the wrong job. You belong in primary care sales.

This drug has a lot of potential. The leadership team should recognize that they do not know jack about launching a drug in the institutional setting and step aside. The best thing that could happen is for DSCO to sell the rights to Surfaxin to a company that knows the hospital market. That's likely the only scenario that will allow Surfaxin to be successfully commercialized. Hopefully reps would be retained. If not, good reps will find work elsewhere. The good thing is...the insanity will finally cease. My guess is that this will occur in Q2.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sooner than that.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one would purchase. Too much work and $$ investment to sell Surfaxin. DSCO can do it. Just drop price a little more. If they do that, they'll have 50-60 centers by winter 2015. Hoping they are listening to smart consultants.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

price is not an issue

too many issues with the drug. One customer found it lacked quality and was discolored and “gel” like; others have had predesign events and demanded returns. Add that to the fact that it is one vial size, has a short shelf life and needs a damn warming device and you have a “dog” of a product.

commercial team is gone by April and the organization will try to salvage Aerosurf if they can however event that is having problems. 8 vials to dose and then 40% of babies still need to be intubated!!! Come on this is a sh9t show. Its over

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like an angry ex-employee to me........

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Angry? Nope
    EX employee? Well almost correct.

I notice you do not dispute what I said in the earlier post. Have customers not returned more product this year than was purchased? Have they not had quality issues at a certain Midwest hospital? Have there not been significant peri-dosing issues on the west coast? Have we not been thrown out of Moyas hospital?

6000 vials this year? LMFAO!!! only 5995 to go

now give me a damn severance already.....I need to accept one of my offers :)

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You idiot, they don't give severance packages that are worth a damn. Instead of industry standard of 3 months, they give literally nothing. Do NOT wish for a severance. Wish for success of Surfaxin.