Aisha Pegram Merck CTL

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Apr 1, 2014 at 9:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Woman you are so far out there you have no idea how bad of a manager you really are, no one that works for you can say anything you get you to pull your head out of your incredibly arrogant posterior. Seriously how do you expect people to do the right thing 95% of the time when they only do it your way 5% of the time. You really have a lot to learn about human nature and how to motivate those that are report to you. We all know you can not self reflect so let me be the one to tell you......no one wants to work for you they tolerate you because you a "Merck Kool Aid drinking CTL" seriously get on the back the hell off train! You SUCK!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh My God! She is so annoying and clueless, one day she will get laid off and realize she is a tool!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The hippies of WA are revolting?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ditto, damn she is arrogant

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She is the definition of those that can't try and teach where as those that can do. Stop being so scared of your shadow of Mother Merck and let your reps do there damn job.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's "their" by the way. An obvious sign that someone must keep track of the funny farm.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice Aisha, pick on them for their grammar. We all know that no one is responsible for their numbers because of the district and nation thing, or what ever it is, we don't even know. Check your attitude at the door and chill out, we are all in this together and Obama don't give a s&$t. He don't even know your name.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She literally thinks she is better than the rest, she knows nothing, how do you know it all in one year as a manager, oh wait that's the Merck way!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If these comments are coming from Pegram's district, then you deserve it.
    And you probably won't be #1 in your region any time soon.

So, their!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There not coming from her district because she is to damn stupid to accept any feed back from them, but I will tell you this one is coming from someone who has witnessed her BS up close and it's pathetic, she doesn't ever deserve to finish #1. She needs to shut the hell up and learn.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is an interesting thread, I don't know this person but heard from one of my customers recently that they met a Merck vaccine manager who was overbearing. The only reason they were willing to cope with the managers comments was out of respect for the reps they had worked with over the years. Crazy how one bad apple can ruin the reputation of an entire group. For what it is worth, it appears that the local wa reps are still respected.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You morons have to figure out the difference between there, they're and their.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She is still an ignorant manager

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Their, They're and There you go again.
    It's you, idiot, who needs to shut up and learn.

Aisha couldn't be any more stupid than you, ewe or yew are.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And also need to learn the difference between "to" and "too"

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All I'm saying is that someone should ask about her HR file. It's THICK!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She worked on our team in Greenville. HR was called in to mediate on more than 1 occasion. She is very difficult to work with. However, she does work hard. She wasn't a slaker just an incredibly difficult person to work on a team with. Ask anyone from the PC Greenville team.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where is she located now?? I feel sorry for anyone on her team. Those who work under her should be honest on their reviews.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How does someone this stupid continue to be employee and now be given more responsibility for more reps that she will continue to tell that she is smarter than. As you have said your best trait is getting people to do more. Only because of your position not because anyone respects you.........

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can not believe she is still with Merck and she made it through this last round of layoffs last month. She is the worst person in the world to work with. How she got to be a manager is beyond me. She will step on anyone and everyone to try and make her way to the top. I'm glad she is no longer here with us, but I feel sorry for the team she has on the west coast.
    As a team you need to sit down with Phil and let him know how horrible she is. The file of complaints on her is thick. Maybe in the next round of layoffs this fall / winter she will get the axe.