Aisha Pegram Merck CTL

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Apr 1, 2014 at 9:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She is in Seattle now but covers Washington, Oregon and Idaho. I'm sure the calls to the ombudsman are going to jump this year. We aren't used to working for someone like her and plan to call Phil if she pulls any of the BS she pulled in Washington.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It wont help to call ombudsman on her but might help to let Phil know how she really is.
    Dont put up with her lies. Take her down, she needs to go and we dont want her back here.
    I hated having her on my team.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with most of the above post AISHA PEGRAM IS A TOTAL DOUCH BAG! She should not be a manager she has no clue what she is doing, except kissing ass to make her way to the top. She sucked as a rep and will bring down any team she works with.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When are you going to pull your fat head out of your posterior, really you seriously want us to accomplish this stupid course of action. Get a damn spin and stand up for your employees. Remember you work for us not the other way around. Damn you are dumb!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You really can not help yourself can you, stop thinking you know it all, we know more about Zostavax than you do, everyone does.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She will be promoted. She exemplifies the New Merck.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What went on here? Did she bust somebody for spending time on CP instead of working? How dare she conduct herself in that way!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you obviously have not learned anything yet other people know more than you you're being misled misguided and completely fooled when you look in the mirror and see the reflection when are you going to wake up and see that the only person that thinks that you are so great at what you do is yourself. You could do everybody that works for you a favor and just quit now!!!!!!