» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

Pharma Sales Jobs

Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > Pharma/Biotech Companies > Boehringer Ingelheim
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Boehringer Ingelheim Anonymous Board for Boehringer Ingelheim.

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-26-2013, 08:19 PM
Anonymous

Default Gilotrif Launch

If you want to have an effective launch, you better stop listening to the dead weight. That would be the two RE- tARD's in charge. They don't know what the hell there doing. Listen to the f***ing customers. Your form sucks, your process sucks and I am not going down with this sinking ship and ruining my good name. Good luck...
Old 09-26-2013, 08:47 PM
Anonymous

Default Re: Gilotrif Launch

BI can not launch drugs. They are a failure every time. You were a fool for joining BI in the first place.
Old 09-27-2013, 03:46 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
If you want to have an effective launch, you better stop listening to the dead weight. That would be the two RE- tARD's in charge. They don't know what the hell there doing. Listen to the f***ing customers. Your form sucks, your process sucks and I am not going down with this sinking ship and ruining my good name. Good luck...
Just curious which two you are referring to? From what I could see most of the leadership in this so called oncology team is a JOKE.
Old 09-27-2013, 06:50 PM
Anonymous

Charlie is in charge. Just ask him.
Old 09-28-2013, 11:46 AM
Anonymous

Just so reminds me of the good ol' days at GSK. Charles in charge!
Old 09-28-2013, 01:10 PM
Anonymous

Gilotrif, Jentadueto, Tradjenta.... Anyone see a pattern here?
Old 09-28-2013, 03:19 PM
Anonymous

The people that are posting are not even with the company. They are jealous losers that didn't get hired and wish they did. The division is strong in my opinion and we are off to a fantastic start. No I am not a AD or leader.
Old 09-28-2013, 03:36 PM
Anonymous

I agree, I like the organization and the people. I am glad I am here and not with my old company!!!
Old 09-28-2013, 04:21 PM
Anonymous

Lol Re: Gilotrif Launch

Quote:
The people that are posting are not even with the company. They are jealous losers that didn't get hired and wish they did. The division is strong in my opinion and we are off to a fantastic start. No I am not a AD or leader.
LOL, a delusional rep with a crappy company that doesn't get stock. I wonder who the real jealous LOSER is?
Old 09-28-2013, 06:28 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
LOL, a delusional rep with a crappy company that doesn't get stock. I wonder who the real jealous LOSER is?
That's a good point!
Old 09-28-2013, 06:59 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
I agree, I like the organization and the people. I am glad I am here and not with my old company!!!
You are a brainwashed idiot... Unless your old company was a concentration camp, you must either be a) delusional or b) lying.
Old 09-29-2013, 08:12 PM
Anonymous

You forgot: C) Formerly from GSK oncology
Old 10-02-2013, 12:44 AM
Anonymous

Enough about Flannery...is DS capable of running this half of the country? At times he seems bright, and other times seems completely clueless. Your thoughts?
Old 10-02-2013, 12:35 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Enough about Flannery...is DS capable of running this half of the country? At times he seems bright, and other times seems completely clueless. Your thoughts?
Cleveland, that you?
Old 10-02-2013, 03:14 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
You forgot: C) Formerly from GSK oncology
Sounds like someone was kicked out of GSK and now has a chip on his shoulder....
Old 10-02-2013, 07:19 PM
Anonymous

Specifically what makes you think he is clueless? The way he talks or the way he blindly marches to "the man"?
Old 10-02-2013, 09:49 PM
Anonymous

collectively, 100+ years of oncology experience, you would think the launch would go much smoother. Just sayin'...
Old 10-03-2013, 06:40 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
collectively, 100+ years of oncology experience, you would think the launch would go much smoother. Just sayin'...
Yeah, 100 years of experience.....define experience........lmao
Old 10-03-2013, 09:29 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Yeah, 100 years of experience.....define experience........lmao
I told you the ex-GSK idiots would fail, just wait and see how bad it can really get. they left GSK and came to BI for a reason - NO ONE else would take them!!! Enjoy the ride with those losers
Old 10-04-2013, 08:10 AM
Anonymous

It's a little early for the finger pointing, but one thing for sure, it will happen.
Old 10-04-2013, 12:18 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
I told you the ex-GSK idiots would fail, just wait and see how bad it can really get. they left GSK and came to BI for a reason - NO ONE else would take them!!! Enjoy the ride with those losers
So true......
Old 10-04-2013, 06:49 PM
Anonymous

This was sold to me as being the next Genentech when I was being recruited. I do have to laugh at this whole thing. At least there is no accountability yet.

Keep paying me.
Old 10-04-2013, 06:58 PM
Anonymous

This was sold to me as being the next Genentech when I was being recruited. I do have to laugh at this whole thing. At least there is no accountability yet.

Keep paying me.
Old 10-04-2013, 08:00 PM
Anonymous

I like the division. I am glad I am here as do most of the other people I know. I realize there will always be people that are dissatisfied, but I think most of the trash talk is from individuals that didn't get hired and wish they where here. I am just say'in.
Old 10-06-2013, 06:50 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
I like the division. I am glad I am here as do most of the other people I know. I realize there will always be people that are dissatisfied, but I think most of the trash talk is from individuals that didn't get hired and wish they where here. I am just say'in.
You like it there because you know no one else will hire you, just sayin......
Old 10-14-2013, 06:30 PM
Anonymous

My territory is really starting to take off.
Old 10-15-2013, 09:44 PM
Anonymous

This is the most boring fucking job I've ever had. I am dying on the vine here, what was I thinking???? What is everyone else doing to keep busy, with the 20 accounts you have in total in your territory??
Old 10-16-2013, 08:36 AM
Anonymous

Quit. Go back to GSK and take your tests
Old 10-17-2013, 10:31 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
You are a brainwashed idiot... Unless your old company was a concentration camp, you must either be a) delusional or b) lying.
Interesting! Anyone who enjoys the job and people in it are idiots? I guess there is no point in being grateful for a company when they are putting money in your pocket and food on the table for you and your family. I think you are a perfect example of the person that makes 90% of the comments on this board. A loser, who in reality would not be happy with any company in any industry.
Old 10-17-2013, 04:21 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Interesting! Anyone who enjoys the job and people in it are idiots? I guess there is no point in being grateful for a company when they are putting money in your pocket and food on the table for you and your family. I think you are a perfect example of the person that makes 90% of the comments on this board. A loser, who in reality would not be happy with any company in any industry.
Word on the street is that you play a mean skin flute
Old 10-23-2013, 05:17 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
I like Doug. He is not the most polished person, and could be a better speaker, but he is better than some I have seen. Once he gets his legs under him. I think he will be just fine.
Old 10-24-2013, 09:23 AM
Anonymous

I just wish one of those two toolbags could do something about the lack of sales reporting. The missing scripts are killing me.
Old 10-25-2013, 05:48 PM
Anonymous

great job with the goals, updated my resume yesterday, one day before that forecasting atrocity occurred.
Old 10-26-2013, 12:58 PM
Anonymous

It's Tykerb all over again
Old 10-26-2013, 01:08 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
great job with the goals, updated my resume yesterday, one day before that forecasting atrocity occurred.
Then leave. I like it here as do most people.
Old 10-26-2013, 01:34 PM
Anonymous

Banghead Re: Gilotrif Launch

Quote:
OMFG. Average 25 scripts by New Years. You think that's a stretch goal?
Old 10-27-2013, 12:14 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
Then leave. I like it here as do most people.
That's funny. You like todo lunches every day. So essentially your a caterer. This is not selling. It's marketing in the hopes that someone will write your drug. I am leaving. It's just a matter of time...
Old 10-30-2013, 01:05 PM
Anonymous

25 wouldn't be so bad if they could only track them. Asked my manager to look into it.....Crickets.
Old 11-01-2013, 09:13 AM
Anonymous

Quote:
out of touch with reality.
Old 11-01-2013, 10:26 AM
Anonymous

whats out of touch with reality is these script goals. if you wanted me to sell off label second line, why didn't you say so!!!
Old 11-01-2013, 04:22 PM
Anonymous

They will never tell you to sell off label, but they expect it with the quotas. Then they will demand some immediate traction at the raintree accounts that we offer contracted discounts. Don't talk $$$ but let them know with a wink and a nod. Kind of disgusting, but people warned me about these folks coming in to it.

I only blame myself.
Old 11-01-2013, 05:02 PM
Anonymous

At least BI is consistent. They've managed to screw up the oncology division like they have the consumer division.
Old 11-12-2013, 08:12 AM
Anonymous

Anyone else concerned right now?
Old 11-12-2013, 08:05 PM
Anonymous

Couldn't be happier! I think we have a great team. I mean that. The heck with the ney sayers, full steam ahead!!!
Old 11-12-2013, 10:50 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
That's funny. You like todo lunches every day. So essentially your a caterer. This is not selling. It's marketing in the hopes that someone will write your drug. I am leaving. It's just a matter of time...
Good riddance! Lunches is where you can get time. Buh-bye.
Old 11-13-2013, 06:45 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
Couldn't be happier! I think we have a great team. I mean that. The heck with the ney sayers, full steam ahead!!!
Idiot
Old 11-21-2013, 11:26 AM
Anonymous

Gilead hiring. Just got my call. Huge base-- RSU's -- comp plan that blows ours away. Sure wish we had some kind of equity stake here. Oh yeah--- no Flannery over there.
Old 11-22-2013, 06:04 PM
Anonymous

We are at 7.5 million at the end of October and our goal is 11 million by December ....... Yeah we are really doing bad. Gilotrif is a huge success idiot !
Old 11-22-2013, 06:32 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
We are at 7.5 million at the end of October and our goal is 11 million by December ....... Yeah we are really doing bad. Gilotrif is a huge success idiot !
Stocking accounts for this. Launch success is yet to be known.
Old 11-23-2013, 08:13 AM
Anonymous

Who do you think is stocking that much Gilo. Those numbers are pretty close, no way stocking accounts for any more than 5% of that number. A good launch in a small patient population. Not perfect... But pretty dang good.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: