Dismiss Notice
Links from our daily front page news are now being fed to this board. If you want to comment on any of the news articles, you can now do so there.

Gilotrif Launch

Discussion in 'Boehringer Ingelheim' started by Anonymous, Sep 26, 2013 at 8:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like Doug. He is not the most polished person, and could be a better speaker, but he is better than some I have seen. Once he gets his legs under him. I think he will be just fine.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just wish one of those two toolbags could do something about the lack of sales reporting. The missing scripts are killing me.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

great job with the goals, updated my resume yesterday, one day before that forecasting atrocity occurred.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's Tykerb all over again

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then leave. I like it here as do most people.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMFG. Average 25 scripts by New Years. You think that's a stretch goal?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's funny. You like todo lunches every day. So essentially your a caterer. This is not selling. It's marketing in the hopes that someone will write your drug. I am leaving. It's just a matter of time...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

25 wouldn't be so bad if they could only track them. Asked my manager to look into it.....Crickets.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

out of touch with reality.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

whats out of touch with reality is these script goals. if you wanted me to sell off label second line, why didn't you say so!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They will never tell you to sell off label, but they expect it with the quotas. Then they will demand some immediate traction at the raintree accounts that we offer contracted discounts. Don't talk $$$ but let them know with a wink and a nod. Kind of disgusting, but people warned me about these folks coming in to it.

I only blame myself.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least BI is consistent. They've managed to screw up the oncology division like they have the consumer division.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone else concerned right now?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Couldn't be happier! I think we have a great team. I mean that. The heck with the ney sayers, full steam ahead!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good riddance! Lunches is where you can get time. Buh-bye.