$100 million class action suit

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Feb 11, 2013 at 1:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I dont get why a pregnant woman who will not be working or a mother would be worth as much as a man. If I we an RD or ABD I would not want some litter mill as my employee. Would never happen in a different industry.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG quit your bitching ladies.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the same cookie cutter type of complaint with the SAME d-bag lawyer and angry women that won $253 million dollars against Novartis. Your right $253 million is no big deal to a company that has no pipeline and generic competition like DSI. You must be trying to climb that corporate ladder in the boyz club. Good luck you may have to change companies to make your corporate dream come true.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Women, stay home and raise your kids. It's the toughest and most rewarding job you will ever do. Think of all the good times you missed with your children. Time moves on quickly. Don't waste it. They'll be gone before you know it.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dont tell someone to quit their bitching when they have just lost their job. If you cant contribute to the discussion - STAY AWAY!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's not a woman's fault that she's the one who has to get pregnant. Trust me--if we could make men give birth instead I'm sure there's not one woman who wouldn't prefer this. Being pregnant and giving birth totally destroys your body and depending on how you gave birth can be really painful to recover from. I'd like to see a man who gets ripped from his penis to his butthole go back to work immediately. Point being, women shouldn't get penalized for taking a maternity leave because in no way is it a vacation. It's weeks of sleep deprivation so the MAN can continue to work as well as time to recover physically. So all you sexist men out there, instead of criticizing women for having to be pregnant why not just be grateful you don't have to do it yourselves. And maybe if you made enough money to support your own families, those "lazy women" wouldn't have to go to work too only to be discriminated against and underpaid.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen to that sister!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And people wonder why we are facing a lawsuit......Could you please call the lawfirm and state your opinion so we can get this lawsuit settled before we face more layoffs? Thanks.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who ER and who?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would say that this is discrimination against women. Just the jurys opinion.
    Sanford Heisler

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a feeling what sexist Sr. DM wrote this. Look for another position. This would be the most rewarding thing you could do for DSI. Oh and your name was on the list. Just saying.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not sure if I know who ER in the South is but I know of others that have had multiple complaints. BD is an official new member of the list.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like you are in line for the RD spot. Good Luck.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Women aren't the only ones that raise kids, give it a rest ladies.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course you would say that, your paycheck depends on your ignorance to anything other than your own agenda. Parasite.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can confirm that LH got the axe. Her performance has been certainly "uneven" and most folks in the HO are not surprised by her departure.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, and that "award" will be thrown out by the next court that reviews it. Lots of money will be spent, the d-bag lawyers will get rich, DSI will not admit to any fault, the angry women will all receive a few hundred dollars and life will go on. Once again, no big deal.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oops, that $253 million settlement got cut back big-time:

"On May 31, 2012, the Court finally approved the $99 M settlement and entered a final judgment in the case. The appeals period has ended and there were no appeals filed."

Pharma companies crap $99 million.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't you mean....

C lass
    A ction
    L awsuit
    I nvolving
    F ucked
    O ver
    R eps
    N eeded
    I mmediate
    A ggressive attorneys (2 points)

Quite a statement.... I mean a SETTLEMENT!!!