1400 deaths kept from FDA before approval of PRADAXA

Discussion in 'Boehringer Ingelheim' started by Anonymous, Mar 13, 2014 at 3:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think this is an ANTI B. Read it again.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are assertions, nothing more.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Total deaths at 6500

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what's your point?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am an anti BI guy but these totals aren't backed with facts. Show your source.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait till the triL

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New indication will keep docs from writing scripts. Joke indication.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is this a joke indication?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ask your docs? Used after prior therapy. Won't happen. You are being sarcastic right?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is this different than any other tx?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One significant difference between the drugs is that both Eliquis and Xarelto were studied using a single-drug approach for acute use in the hospital and for continued use afterwards. By contrast, dabigatran was studied in patients after they had received parenteral anticoagulants and is indicated for use following treatment with a parenteral anticoagulant for 5 to 10 days. It can also be used in people who have been previously treated for VTE.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you spot the difference now?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is anyone going to do anything about these extra bleed outs that should have been included in the PI? Is anyone interested in doing the right thing?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No because BI would still be killing people if they didn't get caught.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where is the FDA on this???

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lobbyists, it must be. How can something so questionable still be on the market?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

News Flash

The FDA has done something...it's called a sentinel review. So let me spell it out for you. They have looked at the claims and compared to the data from Rely they calculate the risk/benefit to be exactly what was expected. Unfortunately, people on ALL anti-coagulants bear a small acceptable risk of bleeding. This is far outweighed by the benefit of reducing the risk of ischemic events in patients with afib.

At this point it appears that even with increased scrutiny caused by the overly active legal system here in the USA, Pradaxa still stands out as the only oac superior to warfarin at reducing cardioembolic ischemic stroke associated with nvaf. It also appears to be slowly winning back prescribers that have walked away as a result of ambulance chasing...why? Because of its spectacular safety profile!

At this point anyone posting crap like the quote above is either a ignorant rep from a competitor or someone working with the slimy malpractice attorneys that wants to maintain a negative public appearance for the drug going into litigation. Either way you are pathetic, immoral, unjustified, biased, and probably have an ugly baby!

PS I am not a rep.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW. You must be a cardiologist are the son of one. Dude. People have you pegged from Twitter, facebook and here. There always seems to be a guy who writes in your style and opposes this and mentions only cardiology facts.

The Re-ly is ALLEGEDLY accurate in the eyes of many in the industry. You however, are steeped in the promoting of this drug for reasons that many, who are much smarter than you, been to differ.

I am a researcher with no affiliation to attorneys or pharma. This drug, if priven by what is alleged, is horrible and people who promote it with a bias opinion, like you seem to do, should be held accountable if proven to be harmful. Are you willing to take that chance? If so reply yes.. If not STFU and stop promoting a drug that is in question on so many levels.. The cons by far out weight the pros of this drug..

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Firstly, CP isn't a site designed to entice customers nor promote. It's a blinded blog site for bellyaching about this and that. If you think this inane internet chatter in any way shape or form is part if some arm promoting you are sorely mistaken.

Secondly, people have a first amendment right in the laws of my country to bellyache about anything I want. Just because you don't agree with their opinion doesn't give you the right to bag on them. The drug has IMHO seem to have been through the ringer of scrutiny, give it a rest til after a trial either shows or fails to show alleged negligence. I think you should stfu until then. You have said a lot of libelous material than really will go against your case, you should try and quit while you are ahead.