Discussion in 'Innovex' started by Anonymous, Jan 9, 2012 at 12:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you want to leave then nut up and leave, I'm doing fine with this contract.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, Xarelto is not doing that great and when Pfizer launches the product, it's an iffy situation. JNJ tightened their budget belts for their reps. Most of their reps don't want to share territory with us and want job security.

I will give it til the end of the year.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trust me I am spending every minute I can trying to get out of this place. Glad things are working for you but I am miserable here!!! Novo please call me.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be careful what you wish for, Novo's pay and benefits programs are amazing but where I live their reps are on a very short leash-lots of turnover and serious political backstabbing starting at the territory level, they used to be a great company.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I see what you mean because Janssen is such an upstanding company to work for with great people? I will gladly take my chances with Novo.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DITTO...................Janssen is a nightmare and my Q DM is a troll...............

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are all trolls. Try specialty and really watch the trolls.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Note the posts on the Janssen board regarding LIFO. Scary!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree they are trolls = Instigators who will see your soul to keep the contract and their jobs. Two-faced trolls.

-What is LIFO?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Accounting Term for "Last In, First Out"

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which thread/threads?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Janssen "Better get out while you can"

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My Jnj counterparts received Aciphex samples last week. I have not received any as a q rep. Is this a sign of bad news?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am more concerned about not getting my bonus today than aciphex samples!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did anyone get a bonus yet

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I called HR and they said bonus payout was not going to be on July 13th.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was a little worried when we didn't get the ACS indication, but now that apixaban's approval has been delayed, I feel more confident about this contract. My Janssen DM is very upbeat at this time.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry should have said bonus payout is going to be on July 13.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think you are right that the delay for apixaban has saved this contract for the rest of the year in my opinion. There is a lot of activity with other companies hiring directly and I would still not give up looking at a direct hire position over staying here.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If we get dvt, we are money. If Einstein fails like the last study did, we are fuckt.