Abbott Meters

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Jul 27, 2013 at 10:13 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dunky is so far above you fool. You wish you had the coin to afford his wardrobe.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wish I had the coin, but I wouldn't copy the wardrobe. As it stands, all I can afford is the Elvis side burns.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes but is this something that is affordable?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Recent college grad here looking for advice on becoming a meter rep????

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Abbott Parking Meters are real junk

Yes but we have no market for junk like this.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stay in school and pick up a grad degree. you`d be wasting your talents as a meter rep.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here you go: Go back to sleep in your parents basement so you have energy to go drinking tonight and maybe gat laid. That's about what you learned in college, so why no go with what you're good at?

Here's why this advice is appropriate for you: If you need to ask, you are either lazy, went to a 3rd rate college that didn't prepare you for employment, or you skipped all senior career seminars and job fairs. Or maybe all three.

Getting a job is a job. You should have been thinking all along about what you majored in, and what careers that prepares you for. You should have been researching those careers to figure out what the entry level jobs are, and where they are, which companies are growing, etc. All universities offer career counseling and services for seniors, bring recruiters in campus, etc, so you have plenty of opportunity and support to figure these things out.

Once you have the above, create a game plan and get started. Every day. Research any job you want to apply to so you know the trends in that industry, company performance, news, etc. Yes, skippy, that takes time.

If you did the basics, you would not be asking about being a meter maid, or even the future of pharma sales jobs. Especially to the people here.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

talet+rep= does not make sense

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Damn pal, you better go back to 3rd grade spelling class. You are what you preach on here. Pity the fool!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is sinking like the titanic by making junk.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will only get worse. Gotta feel sorry for those on the sinking ship, fighting for the last few life perseveres while management plays the last tune in the band.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd like to help you out. Which way did you come in?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dunky and Madam President have a special luxury high speed submarine in a secret compartment in the hull, stocked with caviare and champaign, and a private chef. At the right moment, they will leave the bridge and quietly slip away and make their escape.

We won't know when because replacing them on the bright will be two smiling mannequins, and Karl will be sitting on the floor behind them pulling strings so it looks like they are still waiving to us, while the PA system continues to roll the same tape:

"Keep working! ... Don't be a slacker! ... You are the chosen few! ... We have new products in the cargo hold that will revolutionize BGM! ... The Vascular boat approaches for those who work hard! ... That is not water around your ankles, that is magic liquid that will convey you to a new secret Division! ... "

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same way you did. And it looks like we're all going out soon, the same way. Good luck!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amazes me to read this post. All of this anonymous expert career advice coming from you and one minor detail left out...... You forgot to use all of this expert career advice on yourself. Loser....... LMFAO