Ah monday. The start of pretending I work for Novartis.

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Jun 26, 2012 at 6:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got paid for a full days work today by NVS. I did not take vacation. I worked zero hours for NVS today. I did my own thing on NVS time. I love this job. Next week I will work 2 days, 5 hours each day. Maybe a 3rd day if motivated. If I told you how much they pay me you would not believe me. Why speak out, fly low and use cafepharma to tell the kool aid drinkers what kind of life they are missing.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever you fucking pussy ass bitch.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Announce yourself in NJ and call me that to my face. You won't because you and your ugly wife can't handle the truth

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You make your pussy-ass remarks out loud in public and I will let my feelings be known right up in your pussy-ass grill. How about that deal.... Pussy?

5. What happens November 7, 2012. Another Layoff.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wow - what do you call a guy that hates pussy that much?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have no love for the kind of pussy that describes your bitch-ass.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't wait to see you in NJ. You will be the geek drinking the kool aid while we drink the wine. What will I do? Having to work more than 2 hours a day on November 7th. I guess I will take off the following week to make up for working 8 hours.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah.... I can't wait. What's your arrival time? At which hotel are you staying? Exactly which travel company took care of your travel arrangements?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just tell me your name and I will seek you out. This will enable you to sit back, relax and drink more Kool aid. Your ugly wife must be embarassed of you.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now now children, pull your heads from you asses and grow up. There is too much hatred at this company whether you are a loyal 10 hour a day employee or an employee that works the system and gets time with family and children...It's all how you play it and neither of you are wrong. I say, "GET WHAT YOU CAN GET WHILE YOU CAN GET IT"! If you don't, it can and will still be taken from you and then what?

Will you be mad because you were devoted and dedicated and how could they do this to you? OR..........................

Will you feel relieved that you did work hard, you received a few awards and a promotion, and yet, you took a little (NPS) time away each week to spend some quality time with your family and children?

Which do you choose? No right or wrong answer. Please answer on further posts as to which you would chose.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It looks like the plant shuts down tomorrow because of the storm - and we might not have internet for a few days.

I love the fact I'm getting an overtime check - it's ironic and I can't help but laugh about that. Anyway, I'll let everyone know exactly where I'm sitting - usually up front. I will post on CP during the meeting!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll be looking for the dumbass with the smartphone.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No right or wrong answer??? Getting paid and not doing the job for which you are being paid is WRONG. So Fuck You and your moral relativism.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This guy ain't gonna do a damn thing to you. He can post all his dribble, spew all he wants - but it stops nothing. Intimidation, threats, insults etc is all bluster of a weak individual. He isn't going to put a foot up your's or anybody else's ass as he claims - He offers nothing but empty boasts. You aren't going to suddenly start working because he is on the scene are you? No.

Actually he'll be a rather comical sight creeping around looking for somebody posting on CP. I'll take a lot of delight seeing him do that. He isn't going to jump up and down, start shouting and pointing the finger at you either. Management takes a dim view of managers posting on Cafepharma - and NOBODY gets fired because somebody else said they read a post on CP.

He is CP's blustering blow hard that is impotent as is his threats.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know - he keeps telling everyone to post their name but this "internet hero" won't post his. LOL what a monkey.

When my ASM and RD come into to town - we make our lunch call and then usually head out to the driving range. I say usually because often one or the other has to catch a flight out.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am wrong. I will not work over 15 hours a week. I make more money than you. I have a great life. Again I am wrong and your wife is still ugly.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I never feel guilty about a 10 hour work week - it is what it is.

If NVS doesn't like it - they'll find a way to stop it - they know what is happening and what isn't happening in the field. Let the little man be frustrated - I laugh at him.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll speak my mind at the meeting... All you fucking pussies will be silent. Understand the difference Internet-Hero? I never did hear any of you fake-ass Novartis wannabe employees give any specifics of where you are staying, what time the meeting starts or which travel agency booked your accommodations. Pathetic bitches.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll just wait to hear all you brave bums speak-out at the meeting... I know that I will have no problem speaking my mind in-person to anybody there. How about some details of which hotel you're staying at or meeting start-times or which travel company booked your accommodations? I don't believe you Internet heros even work for Novartis.... How pathetic is that?