Ah monday. The start of pretending I work for Novartis.

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Jun 26, 2012 at 6:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Post yours. YOU don't work for NVS.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He isn't going to - cowards like him always hide behind the keyboard and tell you exactly the shit he says. He's just a CP hack stalking this thread.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a total fraud! How pathetic does your life have to be to resort to posting on a website pretending to be an employee? COMPLETE LOSER!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Looky here - you the idiot - still hiding, still won't post your info. hahahaha what a loon.

OOoo you gonna root me out at the meeting? Ooooo LOL you can't do shit. hahaha

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I took yesterday off for storm preparation - turns out we were lucky. I took today off to put everything back that I battened down. I don't think I'll report in for tomorrow - most of the others in our region are doing the same.

Strange, - I've worked more not working officially than I do when I'm screwing off.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will say everything in-person, out-loud to anybody at any meeting.... Hopefully during my public, in-person discussions I will cross your pussy, bitch-ass. At that moment, it will be put-up or shut up, it will be time to shit or get off the pot.... But guess what? Your bitch-ass will be SILENT, just like every other meeting I have attended during my 15 years. You are either a complete spineless coward or you are a fraud who does not work for Novartis. Both answers are PATHETIC!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're right the guy is just a troller. He probably doesn't work for Novartis either. Just a lonely person with nothing better to do. *sigh*

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hate to admit it - but you're right! I was thinking there is no use faking calls today..

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the use in faking you work for Novartis today, you complete fraud?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This guy calls everybody a fraud, pathetic yada, yada, yada. The more he protests the more you have to question what he does he do for a living? Lurking on CP is his only job.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's constipated.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guys leave him alone. He's just pissed off you're all posting how much you like screwing off - which does make it harder for the rest of us who are and who are not. But this is CP and everybody is allowed to say whatever...some just want to be in your face about it. Leave him alone, quit picking on him and he'll eventually go away thinking he accomplished something.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are correcto...but fuck you. My manager, my RSD, and NVS management as a whole knows exactly what is going on - and they don't give a shit. And if they don't like it - they'll do something about it. You and that pathetic fraud can't do anything about it.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've been hunting all week. Last month it was bow and arrow - now it's primitive rifles. I've made 2 official calls - one on the way to the camp and one on the way back.

Got a huge buck 2 weeks ago. Deer back strap for Thanksgiving!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still no details regarding your travel and complete silence at all meetings.... Frauds and spineless bitches are you.

If anyone is interested in learning more about these gutless turds, please checkout my link: http://www.infowars.com/shameless-looters-display-stolen-goods-on-twitter/

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude. WTF are you talking about? Your problem is with a different poster. FUck you.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

btw dumb fuck, since you're not in the loop - the meeting is canceled.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And the reason you didn't post yours is? OH! Fraud and a spineless bitch are you! HAHAHA

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a clever argument you moron? Have you ever had a unique thought in your life? Wait... You must first be able to think to have a unique thought. So at which meeting have you ever spoken-up? ANSWER: NONE. You are a fraud or a spineless turd.... Probably BOTH!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't work for Novartis. You are both a fraud and a spineless turd.