Ah, the "Retired Life" 2024 Edition

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by The Lion, Jan 4, 2024 at 10:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Test me!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$146,069 pension OMP 29 year vet pills pay the bills 777, tricycle all the rest, shilled and fabricated my way to millions and you peoples won’t! Test me!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

your pension amount is bullshit. Just stop.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when did you retire?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When I chose too that’s when, Ortho was the place, Raritan a gold mine you clowns missed out. Test me.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still seeking validation here tho.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When did you retire? answer the question. You sure spend a lot of time in this shithole trying to convince anonymous posters how cool your life is. That’s the sign of a loser.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha ha ha your so aggressive and angry, you must be in panic mode good for you so sad you haven’t saved and never will.

Ortho was the place to be, Raritian liven was the life for me when we had an annuity that led into the original pension system that has NOW been gutted and essentley eliminated! Sounds like you are still shilling here, no.? Good luck with that!
    .75 cents on the dollar never changed and 25 cents of that match was stock! Never the less don’t forget $140,000++ pension 401k 5mm+ and a lot of gravey$$ I was just a pills rep! test me!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yawn…Once again, you didn’t answer the question. Keep hanging out here though. It shows what a douche you truly are.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha ha ha keep slugging it out sport in the trenches.
    Remember no RSUs, no annuity no pension for you!!! That’s 3 strikes your out!
    Just the same 75 cent on 6% of your salary NOT bonus we have been shitting out SINCE THE 1980’s sport. Meanwhile we just spent $39mm upgrades at the Mercer company jet hanger to keep our Gulfstream G550s and G650s and 3 Leonardo AW139s helicopters warm and dry. why don’t you swing by sometime, oh but there’s a fence to keep the little peoples out, NOW TEST ME!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now you own jets and helicopters. Lol…you’re pathetic. And please, try to learn the difference between your and you’re. Because you’re a moron.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha ha ha your still out! Now test me!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I expect better, and I hope upon reflection that yous will expect more of yourself in the future, now test me again.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s you’re, you fucking moron.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Testicular me.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This guy is Legit. Stop hating and trust his wisdom. I am a 30+ J&J and his numbers are spot on. Mine will be similar.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks.
    Retin-A, 777, Ortho tricycle, Terazol, Raritan, all the bull shit that 30 + years brings my income/assetts company annuity + pension= $140,000++ 401k $6mm + SSI $51,000yr all worth it plus 20 company cars over 1,000,000 Amex points when we could get then from all my fake lunches and corporate tourism trips world wide. Ha ha ha thanks for yous indorsement. Test me.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So now you’re replying to yourself to get us to believe you? And it’s spelled endorsement, you fucking moron.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i'll take one of the crusty old reps over the new blood anytime

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love this guy. You people are haters. This guy is absolutely legit. I can’t wait to party with this rockstar when I retire. And laugh at you dumbasses. Test Us!