All Day Lie

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Dec 9, 2020 at 10:40 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rep here in sota! Thank you GSK for the one year paid vacation. It’s been great!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you are welcome and thank you for being a tax write off for GSK. Trust me your days are numbered so enjoy the little time you have left.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let me ask an honest question. When was the last time any of you felt good about our company? Was it the 3 billion dollar CIA? Patient First? Calibrations? Maybe it's being 45 years old and having to role-play with an FLL who knows far less than you? Or, is the the nasty game of survivor we all play? Where we are pitted against one another for calibrations but are expected to work as a team? Is it the best in class products we promote?..lol! Our future pipeline? LMFAO!! I have to say this place has just become a paycheck. Nothing else. Will do the bare minimum until the enviable happens...layoffs. We sold or souls years ago. We all knew this place is a house of deceit and unethical behavior. We knew it and we chose to put our ethics and personal dignity up for sale. We are reaping what we convinced ourselves would never happen. Look in the mirror and be honest with yourself.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can look in the mirror and totally agree with everything you posted, but hey still gotta pay the bills and pad the 401k. Don’t feel bad about any of it!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True!! Here in thr VBU we have a bunch of incompetent leaders. Everyone worth a damn has left over the last 6 months..

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would I trust you? This will continue for 6 more months at least.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t give a shit what you believe or who you trust but you will be gone by July 4th, take it to the bank!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To Post #84. We all have bills to pay and a retirement to save for. Do you think GSK is the only company that offers a 401K, benefits and a paycheck? Newsflash! Every medium to large company in every industry offers these things! You are just lazy and have sucked on the GSK teat far too long! Well let me tell ya, we are about to go through a major downsizing that is not going to look like anything you've seen before. Products are going to be sold off. Contract ie Senyos is how GSK will promote products in the field. Employees are going to get half the severance compared to previous layoffs. You are about to be on the job market with hundreds of other laid off GSK counterparts. You should have left a long time ago. The Zigler has spoken! Yes, I'm back baby and those who remember me know that I have the crystal ball and tell no lies. I give it to you straight and keep it real. A reckoning is coming folks. Enjoy the next 6 to 9 months cuz this is going to be big! - Zigler out!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well VBU just announced cutting ties with Syneos, so that part doesn’t make any sense.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you are such a delusional little man. you probably think your 4 inch cock is huge? See ya loser!!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GSK will not exist in 5 years, atleast not in its current state. The split from consumer has purpose and that purpose is to be acquired or a merger of equals before they fail. Likely needed to shed market cap in order to do this with a company that has a much better tax rate.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fuk'n right. That's its circumference!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WTF are you talking about?? UK has one of the most favorable corporate tax rates in the world.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unless the corporate tax rate is less than 5 percent thats false. Doesnt matter how many NOLs GSK has stored up from failed endeavors

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is not a BP large enough that is based in a corporate tax haven that could buy GSK. However, GSK, after spinning off consumer health, could look for smaller company to buy that is in a tax haven and attempt an inversion that could place the HQ somewhere else for tax purposes.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This was already stated

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have heard managers here say “do what you need to do to achieve KPIs.” Reps have said, “we have to lie to keep our jobs” and “we need to keep faking it to survive here.” If lying is something you can’t or won’t do then get ready to have a terrible time keeping your job with the current state of this company.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

considering I’m not even on a pip yet I’ve got plenty of time. You know nothing about how people are managed out here. So I’ll continue to enjoy my vacation. But thanks for your concern.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Enjoy it and get used to it. Once your canned you will have even more time to do nothing. Great existence. Loser!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

massive layoffs coming by summertime dip shit has nothing to do with anything else, man you are fucking stupid!!!