Allergan Rep Here... Thanks

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Mar 21, 2017 at 7:09 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I tell you this is some sad shit, a bunch of grown ass people sitting up fun of others as if their still in middle school. Why don't you try growing the fuck up. You mf loser. Like your so perfect punk ass bitch.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

God, you people are disgusting, how you sit up make of fun of people like you do. Wow what great wonderful Christians. It's no wonder why our country is going to the dogs. Make me sick. Always judging, always criticize like any of you are so perfect. Freaking hypocrities.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You know action speak louder than words any day of the week. At least this woman that assholes are always making of fun is trying do her job. As opposite to sitting of her ass talking shit on people and not doing a damn thing to earn her money. But trying to looking cute and let me you tell those asses are not cute.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trying to look

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come on, eye care, neuroscience... it doesn't matter what specialty you don't need a PhD to learn this stuff. You Allergan reps act as if eye care is so difficult. Maybe for you it was but for most others wasn't difficult to learn. I overlay with former Allergan reps... if they are representative of what an Allergan rep is, you guys really don't know much about your own therapeutic area

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jesus christ. I'm a new MSL going through message boards and unfortunately have stumbled into this thread. Ya'll are some catty bitches and need to start acting decent. I'd at least have hoped that correct grammar and spelling would be involved in these arguments. Furthermore, this back and forth is something that I'd expect from pre-teens. What have I gotten myself into?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Correct grammar like "y'all"??? Go away red neck

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MSLs are jokes!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone who doesn't have a sales quota can possibly know what a joke this company is and why people are so pissed. It's like being assigned a presentation for the quarter but not having access to power point

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Joke. MSLs are the biggest scam in healthcare. I haven't met one who is good. I never knew/know what they did.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one said y'all in this thread, busted again. Oh, you know you love red neck s lol.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Neuroscience rep here. There must be a reason those in eye care from 2 different companies behave like selling eye drops is like selling some life or death medication and some elitist job. There must be a reason reps act like selling to eye care docs somehow requires years of experience because it's such a special field and you will basically be thrown out if you aren't part of this elitist club known as eye care.

News flash: selling eye drops isn't hard. Dry eye disease isn't hard. You can buy OTC treatment for it right now at your local drug store for $5. Eye care docs aren't hard . I've been able to walk in and have doctors try and give me 30 minutes of time on multiple occasions. I've grown some of the xiidra targets from the baseline I was given by 300-400% WITHOUT eye care experience. It's called SELLING ....which those of us who can do that in other specialties can (shocker) also do that with an ECP.

I get that everyone needs to have an ego stroke here and there about what they are doing, but seriously get off your high horses about eye care. It's not that hard and the docs are easy to access and nice. I feel sorry for any of you who switch specialties because this is a cake walk compared to some of the others.