AMERICAN EXPRESS LATE FEES

Discussion in 'Amarin' started by anonymous, Nov 30, 2020 at 11:38 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
?

How many late charges do you have on the corporate card?

1. more than 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. every month

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I HAVE 6 LATE FEE CHARGES SINCE JANUARY!!!
    Expense reports are being submitted on time, 2X a month.
    So is AMRN paying late or is the RBM approving them late?
    At $39 a pop, that's a lot of OOP for me.
    Any suggestions?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I quit recently and had like 5 or 6 of them left on my account after all was said and done. I got a couple of them waived but had to pay OOP for the rest. I was PISSED. RBMs need accountability on approvals. I would file them on the due date and sometimes they wouldn't be approved for 5-6 day. I spent like 45 minutes on the phone to get them waived. It was a back and forth argument about how I have no control over when they're paid and it's all on the company to do it in a timely fashion, I had them in by the due date and that I shouldn't have to pay out of pocket because the company wasn't handling their reports correctly.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like the RBM is dropping the ball on your end. Sometimes it does take a while for payment to trigger from corporate after approval but I've been here for over 2 years and have not had any late charges added to my account. Just gotta adhere to the expense report schedule and expect that your manager approves in good time (within a few days at most from deadline).

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve been here 15 months. I have NEVER had a late fee

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You get a cookie!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Expense the late fee, so the company pays for it.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You don't have to pay them. AMEX will not come after you but will go to AMARIN

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not true. Your credit will be affected s they have your personal information when you signed up.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do expenses every day or when they when they come in. One line item reports. When your manager asks what the hell tell them you are doing what you have to do to avoid late fees since your reports seem to take forever to get approved once submitted for some unknown reason

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is happening to a lot of people. Needs to stop. Never experienced this at other companies.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no it’s not. It’s a corporate account- doesn’t count towards your credit score

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I left the company back in August. I had like 7 late fees on my account. The funny thing is that they didn't even show up in my concur! I was told they are my responsibility because the company doesn't pay late fees. I let them sit for a few months and AMEX was calling me hounding me about them. I was told it won't effect my credit but it WOULD stop me from being eligible for a corporate AMEX card in future employment.