Anonymous Sources Wanted - Alabama Drug Reps/Marketers or distributors

Discussion in 'The Darkened Sample Closet' started by charress, Sep 20, 2017 at 4:09 PM.

1. charress

charress new user

Hey Folks,

I'm a journalist working for a large Alabama media company. I'm currently looking to speak with drug reps, marketers or distributors that have been involved in the process of selling opioid type drugs in Alabama. Your anonymity is guaranteed.

My request is hot-on-the-heels of the new national investigation announced on Tuesday that will investigate major pharma manufacturers and distributors that may have broken the law in the marketing, sale, and distribution of opioids. Around 41 states are leading the investigation, so this story will be blowing up in the coming years.

While a guiding hand would be great, a whistleblower on the industry in Alabama would be wonderful.

Please get in contact if you want to talk off-the-record.

Thanks. Cell: 251-533-3856 Email: charress@al.com

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Christopher Harress get a life !

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No Trump Russia news, so the fake news is leeching onto opioid epidemic. Possibly a shill for an attorney or law firm ? Try getting a real job "Bro"

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Charles Charles in Birmingham would probably talk

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about a nice story on Mobile's 33.3% poverty rate and the demographics of those people.