Another Diabetes Competitor Approved

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Aug 1, 2014 at 10:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are as dense as titanium. Your intellect can't be scratched. C-peptides. Pro-insulin ratios ARE surrogate markers. The data that I have seen looks the same for both Sglt-2's and Dpp-4's look the same, so that point is moot. I suspect that this is all just some crap your heard and you just parrot back without knowing what it means. The is NO evidence stating that Januvia Improves beta cells or pancreatic function. Cite the study. If it was there don't you think Merck, after 8 years would have taken it to the FDA and put it in there labeling? If you or Merck for that matter are promoting Januvia as improving beta cell function or preventing end organ damage then you are off label and promoting Januvia as a " disease modifying agent." But by all means keep it up, we all know how much the FDA loves Merck. If caught I can't wit to see those fines. However Sglt-2 IS doing a long term study on kidney function.
    Maybe Merck has decided against doing outcomes studies after the disasters that have been Merck " outcomes" the last few years. Can't wait for the next train wreck, I think you guys call it IMPROVE-IT. Outcomes aren't the " end all be all " anyway. I remember RENNAL I&II. A very good kidney outcomes study with cozaar. It didn't make any difference. Diovan and Benicar, zoomed past cozaar which quickly feel to third place do to a weak Merck marketing/ sales force. But Merck had a poor track record of getting creamed in the market place from ARB's to statins. He'll go all the back to anti-arrthymics. Didn't you guys lose your shirts on Tonacard? How about NSAID's and clinioril. That too was a real jewel. It'll be no different in diabetes.
    A1C reductions, weight loss, tolerability, SBP reductions. Sglt-2 has it Januvia doesn't.
    You must be a "newby". Market share, once lost is almost never regained, short of a major market event. Maybe that's why your running this ( again off label) beta cell nonsense. Just the opposite is what is really happening. A product that relies on insulin production from the beta cells as it's primary MOA ( there IS some glucagon effect, you must have skimmed over that part part in training, as you never bring it up) will, necessarily , have a decline in efficacy over time and the disease continues to degrade the beta cells. Just like an SFU. It would be cheaper to just but glimpiride at WaL-Mart than to how/ wish Januvia works at $300 a month. It's why Januvia needs to be used in a newly diagnosed diabetic, and declines in efficacy over time. It's inevitable. Your ignorant. Your desperate. Januvia's in trouble.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

INVOKAMET!!!!!!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TRADJENTA EATING EVERYONES MARKET SHARE AND LOVING IT

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What an idiot...beta cell function is a hallmark of T2DM, not pissing out extra sugar...no direct measure except good insulin production and less proinsulin...the FDA does not think beta cell function is bullshit and if you think SGLT2's are tolerable then you are one for the looney bin! And by the way stupid it's you're ignorant...not your ignorant...must have had a hell of a time with high school English!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your ignorant, your running...English is always challenging for idiots so science is way out of your league! DDMAC approved all the beta cell function messages and nobody at the FDA believes SGLT2's are well tolerated! Your finished!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Januvia franchise must understand that competitors want a piece of the pie.

Sticking to one kinda product is not the sign of a good doctor!

Wake up, the coffee is burning!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No Doris Diovan lied to the customers and paid them to use their drug...a little different and the marketing antics of Novartis is now under review and will cost them millions if not billions, Avapro and Benicart did the same things! But in essence you're right, that Mercks' marketing could not keep up with the other ARBs. Lipitor did the same thing...fishing trips, seeding studies, travel etc.. and they swept the market! Merck has never given away money like the big boys (Pfizer, Lilly, Novartis) and we've had to suffer with stupid reps just like every other company! Enjoy the ride...it may not last!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You guys did great with Tylenol & Codeine and Zomax and have yet had anything to sell that you did not buy from someone else! Mitsubishi and Invokanna will both be bombers!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is a stupid rep? Have never met many at all in the years I've been around. Most reps have a college degree and sometimes more. Have meet docs who like those big boys and tooooo much (wonder why). Have met managed care rejections. How's about peeps you're partnered with rarely show. Oh yea, and marketing sticking to worn out messages that needed to change with the shifting tides. Gee wiz and how about those objectives set too damn high.

Lots of things make the ride a bump, bump bumpy one indeed, but rarely stupid reps.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like how you incoherently take several messages to answer one. Januvia DID improve HOMA-B, and pro insulin ratios. So what? So did Sglt-2's. I have the study. Ask your docs if they test those markers. They don't. Ask them if they run c peptides or can realistically judge beta cell function. They can't. So most docs don't even run that test. So they tend to be skeptical of anything they can't accurately test. I'll bet you have been stupidly detailing this nonsense without even asking your docs if it meant anything to them. Sorry to blow your little scam, but you have been detailing off label and talking about something they don't care about anyway. You are stupid. Your DDMAC story is another Merck scam. No messaging has been approved, that's a lie and if it has been the reaction would be, so what? This information has been available for a long time and has it made a difference to Januvia's declining market share? It has not. The only marker, they or their insurance companies care about is A1C. Januvia barely moves it and it's efficacy just like SFU declines over time and that's a fact. That's why Januvia itself is in decline those diabetic chickens are coming home to roost after 8 years on the market.
    Then there is the weight loss, SBP reductions for Sglt-2. They have it you don't.
    I also love it when the default position of an argument is to go to spellcheck. You are a weak weak rep. On here and anywhere. If you were any good at all you would have already found a path out of Merck. The fact that you haven't is testament to the fact that you have no were else to go and will soon find yourself back in retail at the mall were you came from.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

" You're" not " your finished "just like you said in YOUR previous post. Moron.

Merck has been finished for a long time. You've been just too stupid to notice it.

With all your rants and desperate nonsense, my bet is you're on a PIP.
    Try selling it to docs, idiot, not on CP, where no one cares or can do anything about your pathetic plight.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone with only one pathetic drug to sell and post 'Levoquin' depression as 'butt hurt'! Better use some of the salve that you'll be selling soon! Everyone in the business knows who the #1 branded T2DM pill is and everyone goes after it! Even with your pathetic little new prescription volumn you are still just a pimple on the ass of progress! Keep working hard and hopefully you'll get a 'yeast infection'!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You shouldn't drink and post. Try it sober next time.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

J&J stock-101.17. Merck stock-58.64.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's cause you assholes sell Bandaids...if you had to depend on your drug sales your stock would be -$1.50 maybe!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahajahaha. Drunk people are funny.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's all about the money, sonny.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well yes, and you can't even sell coppertone anymore. I guess that just makes you the better pharma company. Enjoy your success and watch your stock go through the roof. Maybe next year you still have a job at Merck. Maybe not.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All you Janssen fags that can't find anything positive to post on your own site and come over here have a great day and consider that at the rate your one prize pony is growing you will pass Januvia in $ volumn by the year 2046! By the way...how do you like Farxiga kicking your asses...with a drug that's not quite as potent but has less onerous side effects! Fartxiga can't even match Januvia's efficacy and they threw out 60% of the diabetics that you could treat with Januvia! Yeast is a Beast! BeWELL! Or is that PeeWell!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if someone really needs to lose weight or BP, the effects of SGLT2 are clinically insignificant. as far as side effects those effects probably aren't harmful but selling a drug because someone loses 2 pounds or 4 mm mercury is totally laughable. please do an outcomes study to show that either of those effects benefits a person in any positive way. until that time the drug offers no benefits beyond other medications