Any update on Q2 bonus?

Discussion in 'Depomed' started by anonymous, Aug 19, 2017 at 11:59 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know they are to be paid within 60 days of the close of the quarter. (June 30)

I am hoping to see a calculation or notice of the amounts before we get paid.

Does anyone know when we might hear?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No bonuses this quarter ...

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only the executive leadership is getting bonuses and stocks this year. Somehow shareholders actually approved the compensation in proxy vote last week. Amazing, they vote yes to bonuses after losing most of their money in this stock.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bonuses are for Q2 are being paid out Aug 31.... don't listen to the rest of these idiots. This is an honest answer, which I know is hard to find on here.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Individuals that have low bonuses or are disappointed with their bonuses will post noise. those that were close to meeting/met/exceeded their goals will quietly cash their checks on 8/31. Despite the naysayers, Deposed increased the at plan bonus by 33% in 2017, by going to quarterly bonuses. for me, I expect to increase my 2017 vs 2016 payout by 40%, based on this. Very happy.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said. I didn't do that well in Q2, but the fact that we are paid quarterly and have thereby increased the 'at plan' target is music to my ears. Some other companies might have annual bonus targets that are higher($36-48k), but I'll take Depomed .

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is your yearly target bonus?
    I am interviewing!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ASK them in the interview!!!

Sheesh - I hope you don't join my team!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$9K per quarter or max of $36 per year. It is capped and must be earned. All about RX counts and products are weighted per marketing direction. Paid quarterly, must be on payroll when bonus is paid, not earned, to get bonus.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Liar. Not capped. Q2 was up to 140% of goal. Q3 is going in a different direction.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Up to 140%" sounds like a cap at 40% above goal. Perhaps you see it differently. That is a viewpoint.