Anyone Successfully Sue to keep Notional and 401h retiring between 55-60Heard of anyone successfully

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Feb 2, 2024 at 11:19 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard of anyone successfully suing to keep their healthcare account if they decide to retire before 60 but are over 55? a secretly grandfathered those people who were 55 when they made the change, just seeing if anyone has challenged the policy

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes! Mister ETOH himself in WISCONSIN.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does Novo still offer traditional retirement benefits ( outside of 401k, etc)? Fairly new here and I don't seem to recall hearing about anything like this.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes! To Mr. ETOH himself in WISCONSIN.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think the only work around is if you are in your 59th year. I’ve not heard of anyone suing or winning on a grandfather clause unless it was a specific clause in the hiring contract.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

An attorney won’t take this on in contingency basis. N N has deep pockets when it comes to attorneys on retainers. You can’t afford to even try to win something like that. Unless you are 59

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No chance. The 60 change ensured 90+% of employees will Never receive 401 money, but Novo will be happy to reabsorb that account.