Astellas and its rapid decline

Discussion in 'Astellas' started by anonymous, Dec 2, 2016 at 7:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you don't see the decline in this company you don't have a pulse. The company is unable to get the inclusion and diversity thing down. Upper management is making moves to self promote. Lexiscan, Vesicare, Mycamine will all be off patent soon. Cresemba is 50 million dollar product. Myrbetriq will lose share to Vesicare generic. No matter how inferior the molecule is. The pipeline doesn't seem to produce anything in recent times. After the town hall with our R&D people, I felt that our impending doom was even closer.

Oncology - Don't you think for a second that Pfizer will let us keep 50% of Xtandi revenues after their 14 billion dollar acquisition. DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT. ITS GOING TO GO AWAY.

Former Pfizer - These intolerant people have moved into every position of importance within Astellas. VP Sales, Directors, Managers, RAMS, Marketing, and several Executive positions. This is an absolute failure of what once was a company that was headed in the right direction.

Acquisition Failures - We made a huge blunder when we failed to hostily take over Gilead.

Astellas has become one of the lowest paying Pharma Companies out there. Look around, what you get paid is nothing compared to the other companies like Amgen, Gilead, etc...

If you don't know by now, the sales people from all divisions have been leaving in droves. Those positions are not being filled. Why, are they not being filled?

Astellas hasn't had a lay off yet, correct? New alignments are coming and more people will lose their jobs through this process and attrition. Then the layoff will come. If you don't see this coming its your own fault.

I have been having this conversation across the country. Everyone I seem to come in contact with has this same feeling. If I am wrong, please share your thoughts. They could be positive or negative. I am very sad to see what has happened here. In just a little over a decade we have lost our way.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pfizer is a parasite. Their losers, and I mean losers, are the lowest life form in pharma. They will suck you dry, and move to the next host and repeat.
    Disgusting, shitpile of a company. No products of their own, living off the work of others. Typical America. 47% of our population on assistance. Parasites sucking the working people dry.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any more rumors about Pfizer acquiring Astellas?? Would make sense.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OP is 100% accurate. Isn't this the reality of what astellas has really become.
    Pfizer to acquire astellas is a big fat joke. We got nothing for them except their former rejects and overpaid R&D people. The R&D people don't understand the term Urgency.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This thread has hit me in all the right place to actually place a comment. The core sales group PCP/Spec needs some representation. We have fallen victim to having two products and about 5 different goals. I spend most of my day trying to steal patients from my Specialty counterpart. We dont have enough patients to hit all the goals. Its kind of crazy. When review time comes nobody is able to get the A grade. I mean this place just punishes you and doesnt reward. This place is a cesspool.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Urgency? You cannot just magically make a medicine gain FDA approval. Just cut it out with blaming the scientists and clinicians.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear Sales Team:

If you don't see the decline in this company you don't have a pulse. The company is unable to get the inclusion and diversity thing down. Upper management is making moves to self promote. Lexiscan, Vesicare, Mycamine will all be off patent soon. Cresemba is 50 million dollar product. Myrbetriq will lose share to Vesicare generic. No matter how inferior the molecule is. The pipeline doesn't seem to produce anything in recent times. After the town hall with our R&D people, I felt that our impending doom was even closer.

Oncology - Don't you think for a second that Pfizer will let us keep 50% of Xtandi revenues after their 14 billion dollar acquisition. DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT. ITS GOING TO GO AWAY.

Former Pfizer - These intolerant people have moved into every position of importance within Astellas. VP Sales, Directors, Managers, RAMS, Marketing, and several Executive positions. This is an absolute failure of what once was a company that was headed in the right direction.

Acquisition Failures - We made a huge blunder when we failed to hostily take over Gilead.

Astellas has become one of the lowest paying Pharma Companies out there. Look around, what you get paid is nothing compared to the other companies like Amgen, Gilead, etc...

If you don't know by now, the sales people from all divisions have been leaving in droves. Those positions are not being filled. Why, are they not being filled?

Astellas hasn't had a lay off yet, correct? New alignments are coming and more people will lose their jobs through this process and attrition. Then the layoff will come. If you don't see this coming its your own fault.

I have been having this conversation across the country. Everyone I seem to come in contact with has this same feeling. If I am wrong, please share your thoughts. They could be positive or negative. I am very sad to see what has happened here. In just a little over a decade we have lost our way.

Regards,

Marti

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you hear about Ian's Thanksgiving letter to his people? Absolutely the soupiest penmanship ever. It was
    too funny to describe.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ian Read is a job producer and major league genius. Stockholders and Wall Street admire him.
    He's providing for his employees and thier families. Please move on and stop embarrassing yourself.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reads big blue machine will plow through company's and its employees like a hot knife through butter.
    We are unstoppable!!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, right. You and your company suck. Shitty management, shitty reps and shitty products. Yeah, you rock, alright........in your own minds, if you have one.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Screw you. If WS admires him he’s a piece of crap. One more greedy turd on the dung heap of Pharma.