Astrazeneca Tattoo Policy?

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Jan 14, 2024 at 7:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let me guess...you habitually describe your tramp stamp as "tasteful" and upgraded to a double wide? I'll bet your parents are very proud!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do your sleeves show all of your feelings or will you tell us about those too?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

His wife is a DOCT- TOR

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

His wife thinks she married a bad boy. Meanest MF at Panera.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Even more ridiculous than tattoos is drug reps wearing scrubs.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We wear scrubs everyday and will continue. You look silly with your suit that needs cleaning and smells like body odor.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lmao right? Ooooooo so serious, hey y’all get a load of this dumbass walking in with his suite and briefcase.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“This is so funny. I forgot that I made this post and came back to a bunch of blue hair soon to be retired degenerates that will probably die in the next 15 years from old age talking about tattoos like they are back on granpappies plantation in the good ol’ days.

For reference, I have a Master’s degree and my wife has a doctorate. Many of the docs I call on have tattoos and one even has both arms sleeved. This narrow minded way of thinking is being phased out as soon as you boomers kill off, which will be a glorious day.

By the way I asked what AZ’s policy was, not whether you had your head up your ass on the subject.

Thanks ✌️”

I can only imagine what pretentious a-holes you and your wife must be. You forgot you made the post? Please!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol this response is so funny. Jason and the rock lol

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol so true...

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The bottom line is anyone who will permanently stamp ink on their bodies has more issues than we will ever know or want to know about. It is deep within their subconscious, life experiences, self worth and the ability to let things go. We are not saying that it is wrong or right, ugly or cool but come on it says a lot about how they regulate their emotions. Ask someone why they got the tattoo and that is your answer.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not a boomer here but I think tatoos are for felons and losers. Have you ever seen an old guy with a tatoo? It isn't a good look and most regret getting them when they were younger as they don't age well.... at all.

Keep telling yourself onlly those older and close minded don't embrace ink and tats but that isn't the case. Ask yourself why you thought you wanted one and tbought it was cool to begin with.

It isn't cool and most around you don't think it is either. You are free to do what you want, just know most peopje around you that see your tats are wondering what kind of drugs you do, where you served your time in jail, and/or what deep insecurities you must have that led you to try to express yourself by turning your body into a billboard.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's a form of body dysmorphia. If you like yourself the way you are you wouldn't have to alter it with tattoo ink.

Yes, this is a measurable of self esteem and mental health. People literally put their instability out there for all to see

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ive heard putting breathe on your finger or forearm serves as a really good reminder for the younger generation. I wouldn’t want them passing out all over the place.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Grow up children, they're just tattoos. Real world problems..

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for checking in Jelly Roll.

Sorry the worst look is a wrinkly tatted Grandma. Give her a glass of Jack and a cig. give Grandma a kiss. LOL

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our district all have a wolf tattoo on our bicep. Arooh wolf pack!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Breathe buddy, just breathe……….. oh, remember the kitchen sign you bought to look hip goes in the room with the refrigerator and stove. May want to pick up one that says laundry to complete the image.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Meet Jimmie.. Deeply insecure, self congratulatory and surrounds himself with yes men. His wife affords him the once monthly, obligatory roll around in the sack, all the while closing her eyes while imagining the one he's so deeply threatened by.. Don't blame Jimmie for this shortcoming (wink wink). .. He can't help it