At least something else will take front page headlines away from the abuse of Oxycontin!!

Discussion in 'Purdue' started by anonymous, Jun 24, 2018 at 3:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This was Russ Gasdia's voicemail to the salesforce regarding the terrorist activity of 9/11/2001. Heinous. Callous. Inhumane.

This is a great example of Purdue's executive team's attitude towards humanity. Should it really surprise anyone that they had the same attitude towards legitimate patients dying and the devastation that wrought to families and communities nationwide, if not worldwide????

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RG actually said that in a voice mail??? Foolish. Wonder if anyone has it on tape...hmmm

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, he actually said that. I only wish I had it on tape!! Russ Gasdia, Chris Sposato, Wendell Fisher...these are the big 3 who we put devastation to America in the form of....titrate, titrate, titrate....until The patient says thank you!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What an abhorrent individual!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

late 1990s employee - aging female from FL and GA area. Bitter with bad sales.
    The likely list is narrowing

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! I seriously wonder how you figured it out....you must be a genius.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Regardless of who posted this, it remains a reprehensible statement and I would be embarrassed to be associated with RG ior Purdue in any way.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i worked in GA and narrowed it to one of three people.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, this is the dude who is from ca that has insecurities bc i worked with him on the dm team. He made this comment while we were at dm/rd meeting during 9/11. We know who constantly talks about this.