AZ's new vaccine mandate for US employees

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Feb 4, 2022 at 10:38 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Getting vaccinated greatly increases your chance of survival from severe disease. Im guessing your next statement will be but *Natural Immunity* and you would be correct however, getting vaccinated will reduce your risk of dieing from the virus while trying to obtain natural immunity.
    The best scenario is to get 3x doses of the vaccine and then get exposed to C19 all the while greatly increasing your survival in order to proudly say you have *HYBRID IMMUNITY*

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No thanks. That is not a plan I am interested in (getting 3 shots & then getting Covid).

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whatever floats your boat....

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At this stage of the game its all about the T-cell immune response, but that is neither news-worthy or profitable. Alarmists want to scare the world into thinking that the absolute only way to beat this is to perpetully elevate the Ab response and this while good for initial infection, is not a good strategy.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So your plan is to collect an unemployment check instead, right? Hope that is working out well for you. Enjoy dumbass!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did people get displaced that weren’t willing to get vaccinated?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I suppose thats their choice now isnt it?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hope that the people that got displaced were at least able to get some type of severance package?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I doubt they did, its my understanding severance would not kick in with insubordination. Though I suppose in order to avoid *any* legal implications, hush money (severance) probably was advised. Have not heard anything *shrug*

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no severance was paid at all. Hundreds of people were fired. People who had over 20 years. AZ doesn’t care about their own employees. But the mandate was only the US so it looks like hey did a layoff without having to pay the severance.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"But I don't have any symptoms"

"That's actually one of the symptoms"

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Remember when if you even suggested that there was a chance for severe side effects you were labeled a danger to society?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People that were let go for not playing along to a very suspect inoculation (not a vax) should take that article to a law firm and begin a cased against AZ. Make it as public as possible. F em'.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just announced: AZ pulling vax off market. Maybe the conscious of the senior "leaders" has finally gotten them to repent. Bad part is, after hours stock price took a good hit.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hate to break the news to you but private companies and corporations can do whatever they want when it comes to trying to create a safe workplace. If they want employees to get vaccinated for the safety of themselves or others for the flu measles, covid, etc. they can do so whether you agree with it or not.

To argue otherwise shows that you believe it is the role of big government to manage and control the private sector. A true conservative point of view would not want even more government meddling in the affairs of private business owners and entities.

If people chose to not get vaccinated like the vast majority of the rest of us (who are still somehow alive and kicking btw) and die on that hill, it was/is their choice. They aren't entitled to anything from AZ or any other private employer. As always, if we don't like a companies, policies, start your own company or work someplace else more to your liking.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How long until the “peaceful” racist protests start on our companies campus and old man Jo scrambles to see which way the wind is blowing?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That went from "safe and effective" to "rare and dangerous" real quick.