B-Russell Sprout the hatchet man for Derm

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by anonymous, Jan 10, 2023 at 11:18 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Move Out bRussell Sprout

They should have time limits for these roles. His past decades of experience are irrelevant today, and actually creates a delusional reality.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Could there be a more repetitive thread? We know…he sucks. End it already.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All the threads have a repetitive theme. Fake calls, lay offs, bad managers, expiring products, field rides, etc. Substitute a company name, sales division, or manager and you can cut and paste postings to apply to the entire cafe pharma board. Sprout has been around forever which makes him known by so many people to keep his legacy alive.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You do realize you're in CP, yes?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop messing with my man Sprout! He leaves me alone!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kinda like all the consolation P Clubs they gave to Pete. These guys are incompetent idiots who got as far as they did by kissing royal ass. It's okay. Their karma caught up with them. Beautiful karma.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I work at the home office but came from the field. We were laughing our asses off about this today at lunch. I couldn't believe this was real, but it is actually true. Participation awards at the highest level.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, You laugh, but continue to allow these decisions to be made. It’s tragic!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

B Sprout coming for a work session, any tips? I have a Vietnamese restaurant picked out for lunch.
    5 Star!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1. Don't take him to see any important customers or you risk being banned from the office.
    2. He will give you some outdated sales advice useful in the 1980s. Just act surprised as if you never thought of his lame suggestion, and tell him how great he is.
    3. Drive in a big circle from office to office and on the roads with the most traffic. What normally takes 10 minutes can take 60-75 minutes.
    4. He hates being at home more than being with you on a field ride. you are the highlight of his week. Give him lots of compliments, and ask how you can win many p-club awards like he has.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

THANK YOU!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

B Sprout, bring me back a blanket from Vietnam. Who leaves a Region for 30 days.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My favorite is how he always presented himself as an expert diver, but then at dinner at a P CLub one night his wife called him out on it. "You went snorkeling a couple of times. And once was in our pool!"

I wasn't there but I know people who were there that night. Our own RBD told this story everytime we had a breakout!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s amazing is leadership has to be aware of this nonsense. I don’t understand why we are not cultivating new leaders, new thoughts and strategic thinking. If someone has to constantly reveal their trophies and PClubs to us it reveals weakness. Why not share the wins and PClubs of people you led across the finish line to success or a promotion.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can't wait to see him on Dateline!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi Bob, I’m Chris Hanson with Dateline.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am at the homeoffice, and we were not aware of the details of Sprout. Most people here in the home office are in thier job for 2-3 years, come and go to different operating companies. For example, none of us were here when he was the one and only RBD winning a p-club award every year. He is not necessarly lying by having this listed on his resume as a p-club winner. The "P" in "p-club" stands for "participation club" award winner.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah but what I liked about Bob was when he told that mumbling fool manager Tom L in front of all of the whole region that he'd spank him if he ever talked stupid again. Tom was on the verge of tears. Some of the female reps instantly fell in love with Bob that very moment. Legend!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hold On…Newsflash, is Sprout retiring when he gets back from Vietnam?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope, he is living paycheck to paycheck.