Bad manager alert! SK

Discussion in 'Bayer' started by Anonymous, Nov 24, 2012 at 4:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. Bayer deserves everything it gets or has coming. Somehow they empower these HORRIBLE bosses!!! Not just this Stephanie!!! Many other females. Numerous complaints and reps leaving. Bayer does not care!!! Only use this job as a stepping stone because they do not care about us.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Perhaps they seem horrible to you because you don't do the basic requirements of your job. I am sorry been in this industry for way too long to let this slide. We have to make 3 calls a day- THREE I can do that before I finish my second cup of coffee, clear alerts onces a month an those are 15 so one every other day, maybe, and send a few rep emails. Seriously? for a 160K/year job , a free car and gas- not a bad gig yet we still get people who cannot even do that yet complain one the job gets too touch bc your manager rides your ass. This job is NOT hard nor laborious. If you have a manager up your ass maybe you need to look - clearly you lack self awareness- at all you are doing and say to your self - am I putting myself out there for them to be horrible? You get what you put out there. Unfortunately because our HR is so bad and does not support managers, they have to micromanage those BAD reps to leave so if they are leaving they are doing their job, Seriously! stop whining like little babies. If you don't like it leave, if its too hot get out of the kitchen or start doing the basic requirements of your easy cushy job.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL! You can say that twice. Tell us how you really feel.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a douche!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WOW Deanna, you are a narcissist.

You who claim to be a Gallup Strength Coach should know… listen, learn, apply! You can’t hear or receive or adjust to clear feedback.

Guess it’s hot in the kitchen.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

another dumbass promulgating the term narcissist

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can still hear Deanna’s stupid fake and phony laugh. Cringe

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

dumbass

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AGREE 100%!!!! Most of you are working half days and are not the best REI’s I have worked with in 25+ years…..you will not have a flexible job like this one so stop being lazy and whining. 1000 people will take your job and be happy and work twice as hard.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yuk, thanks for reminding me!

How about those tattoos?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! I would like to meet her, maybe we hookup at national meeting! I hear oncology women really work it!

Is she on OnlyFans?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes wake up calls to the lazy slob rep who smells the grape

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha ha ha! Hook-up with MILF of the year!

You will need to pull the senior leadership off of her for sloppy seconds or thirds!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do think Deanna survived HR issues! Crazy German Orgies!

Wonder if she’s on Only Fans?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are so many bad AGM’s in oncology. Three of them were sales managers, who were promoted one of which never worked and probably still doesn’t. And two of them are as old as the dinosaurs are just gonna ride this out until they retire. One of them just left to go work for a direct competitor and by the way, there’s like 45 sales rolls also aligning to that same AGM. I’d be shocked if a few of them aren’t already looking because they were demoted. They’re all way over their heads half of them have no idea what they’re doing. Most of them are spending more time adding more work streams to their already packed calendars and paying no attention to their field sales teams, which was actually the purpose of DSO , about the patient. hard to do that when we can’t get out of our own way. This place sucks so bad. The amount of internal corruption, behind-the-scenes happening for some of these vacant field roles is absolutely astounding, and quite frankly, a huge liability on the organization. HR better button up a little bit because people talk and share lots of these details thag can be used in a lawsuit. It’s shocking and disgusting. Well good luck Bill with this clown car full of leaders you have selected to drive your bus. So sad 7 weeks into this shit and still so far away from where they should be.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true this place and leadership is a horrible with a 7.55 stock share shows these dumbass changes are not doing shit and we are just circling the drain. These new AGMs are so over their heads that they cannot even try to clear this shitstorm. Such a disappointment and dividing the P&P and Customer Facing teams has not made things worse for the patient NOT BETTER!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I want to see that!