Basic Research

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Oct 25, 2014 at 8:24 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go wash your hair.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Enough folks - this is ugly and racist on both sides. Immigrant - kindly keep your political views to yourself or share them on boards where they are relevant and welcome. There are plenty of people all over the world who would love to have these conversations. You are right in many of your points re fast food, big TVs etc and the US does have some work to do in order to pull their kids away from a Big Mac and Facebook, but every culture has their own problems. We're not blind to ours, don't be arrogant and blind to your own.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's get back on topic please.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's been pointed out that the Rahway site will be combined with the GM site and turned into a bombing range for McGuire Air Force Base.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Probably the best use for the site.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great rocket launch. American engineering at its best. What would you do without us. Who was being racist? You need power for that. Your country is the laughing stock of the world. The problem is you're to stupid to see it. You have no power anymore.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK, so I was trying to be nice and diplomatic, hoping to bring the conversation to a better level. Based on your last comment, I see there is no point. Please leave this horrible, weak country as soon as you can. It must be terrible to live in such a state of freedom and general wealth and prosperity (for those willing to earn it). Its taking all of my willpower to be civil. Screw it, go f yourself ingrate....

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have more rights to this country then you. You dirty pig. You leave. They pay for us to be here. You were just born here so they can't throw you in the trash.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let me break down so america will understand. There will be R&D hubs:

1. Palo Alto. No very big and not sure why.
    2. Boston. Stupid people
    3. London. good
    4. China. very good
    5. China again with many satellite locations. very very good
    6. India by 2020. very good also.

Go buy a globe or get a map. Your homework for day is to see if New Jersey or Pennsylvania are located in any of the 6 locations. I will help. They are not in England, China or India. No need to stay up all night figuring it out.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have no idea what I was writing. I said that no person should look down upon or criticize anyone else, period...even the poorest of the poor deserve dignity and respect.

Now don't chide me about not putting my child(ren) first. I left a good career to a, oh my gosh, stay-at-home-mom. What I have learned is that motherhood is the one the greatest virtues in life.

Perhaps it is you, my friend, who needs to be more well-grounded!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have got to be kidding. China cannot even reproduce animal trials that took place in RY or West Point. They are horribly unorganized and mismanaged. So far, that experiment has been a big FAIL. As for India, just look and see how poorly they make their drugs. Their own execs won't give them to their kids.

I would be careful about calling American born people "stupid." The American born chemists, mathematicians and statisticians can run rings around any that immigrated here.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This has got to be the worst thread I have ever read. The arrogance of the above poster is truly sad. As the saying goes, you fear in others what you hate most in yourself. Perhaps you need a few lessons on integrating into your newly adopted country.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In my country it called work at home mom because it's so important. Maybe in a few thousand years your culture will catch up with mine. Your own words put you down.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hardly!!! It's the greatest vocation a woman can have. But then again, I am not into raising trophy children like you are. Need bragging rights? Sad. My job is to get my family to Heaven. Don't believe in it? Then don't mock what you don't understand. This country was founded on Christian principles.

If your culture is so great, then go back to it. We don't need or want it forced down our throats. That is why my children do not play with yours.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are an idiot. This country was founded on the separation of church and state. Please don't post to these people anymore. They are not worth the time or effort. Someone answered your question on hubs. Now go on your way.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think you even raise your children.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Immature trash talk was not supposed to be the topic of this thread. Let's get back to the original intent. Info on Basic Research.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Idiot, look at post 49 and stop being a complete moron. That is the way it is. Was he/she right? Do you need a fucking globe or something? What more do you want? Kim would have been a whole different story. He is not here now.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess you are part of the trash.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I gather you don't know enough English to speak civilly. Check a dictionary for the word civilly.