beard or no beard

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Jun 5, 2017 at 5:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have my last interview for a territory manager job and trying to determine if I should shave /trim my very full beard. It is very well groomed, but not short by any means. I don't want it to prevent me from getting the job. I see plenty of colleagues wearing beards, but not sure if GSK has an unspoken rule about facial hair (one of my previous companies did, but that was years ago.
    thoughts?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shave it you slob. Are you an ISIS fighter?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NO facial hair.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OP here again. I forgot to mention that I am in transition from a woman to a man. Does that matter?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What region are you in?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Female region mostly....

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fu*k facial hair; bring it home with your man-bun, yo

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most women hate facial hair on men. Guys who grow big facial hair in my opinion doing it for ofher guys..

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you, very correct !

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nancy Berce rocks WIPRO !!!!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Either way it doesn't matter. You can't fix ugly! Glazer's Wine's & Spirits is hiring. Best of luck.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you are speaking from experience of course.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it doesn't matter-they want someone who knows what "taggit" means (many forget their name tags since they want to pretend they are professionals like wall st banker types or attnys--non-taggits there) so. wear the beard but taggit. trunkit--make sure the trunk is organized & constantly ask for approval about your "trunkin trunkit habits" finally--always call tiny dancer, cap or someone who knows the industry for advice. they are in consulting now, but former gsk super stars. teeny tiny, super capmeiser and they are trainin sparkolla sparkeenie to get up to speed. good luck beardman. may the farce be with you. pak it.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Corrected for accuracy*

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ive been a rep for over 10 years now with several companies and have had a beard the entire time. As long as you keep it short and professional looking its great. Nobody has ever mentioned it and to the poster who says women hate beards- that all depends on the guy. I can easily pull it off and in fact a lot of women like it. Its masculine. If you can't do it thats your problem.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

" Ten years and SEVERAL COMPANIES " .......Ha ! That says it all Sparky.....no one wants you. It looks like you are lazy and don't care about hygiene.......food and soup accumulates in the hair and stinks. Accept the facts buddy......facial hair = loser.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100% spot on. Tiny was great and Cap took it all. He was a RAM from memory, and really rocked this forum to a new level that had never been seen before, and hasn't since. He was a true pharma genius and I miss his contributions tremendously. (even better than those by the new fake Cap calling himself Sparkwelder.)

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Facial hair = lazy person , smelly hair , hippie - druggie type , poor hygiene , and basic unclean human.