Bezjak

Discussion in 'Zimmer' started by anonymous, Dec 29, 2021 at 12:14 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s the current vote on Mark?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who dat?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you deliver got nothing to fear. You should be afraid.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This guy…. Puppet hits every thread on this page. Honest/non-homer answer…

Mark is a good dude and seems to be fair. Brian needs to keep him around to offset the dbag that is Ivan and to keep any credibility with the sales org. I think he’s doing the best he can with what he has. The truth is were getting beat and not investing so his job is tough. I just hope he can outlast Ivan and we may have a chance.

Overall the issue isn’t mark it is the leadership above him - total joke and reflective of the stock price.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nailed it.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Max is Hung

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep Winning

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

afraid of what dude? These guys typing are already fired. Mark is going to fire them again?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not sure I would call Mark fair. Cut commissions to those who dont kiss his ass. He is part of the friends and family club. Way above his fighting weight. Only got the job because Bollinger was worthless. As was Delp and the others before Mark.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't totally disagree and it's probably the worst job in the organization w/ Ivan and Hanson pulling the strings. Just saying he's the least of our concerns.

I just don't see how the board continues to let this BS slide. Here comes the you were fired/sell more puppet guy

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

may I please sleep with your sister? Im begging now.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahahahahahahahahaahah. Now thats funny shit.

she is 56. And from Warsaw. i would pass

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

very true.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You'd pass on screwing your own sister? Liar.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mark is a good guy.
    I remember Ivan joining ZB - corporate and local leaders said he was going to turn Zimmer around
    Are you guys a technology company yet?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mark is cleaning up all the shit left here for years (did you see anyone from Warsaw in the field before?) My vote is on him. But will take him a while. ZB was the most dysfunctional company on Earth before Mark took over. Thats why some hate him. Now they have to work.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok Mark, if you say so.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100%. Anyone here for longer than eight-ten years knows what this place looked like before the Warsaw Biomet gang took over "management". Geniuses....and always here in the field with my customers. .