Biogen Cleaning House

Discussion in 'BiogenIdec' started by anonymous, Dec 14, 2018 at 6:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The CEO is French - has nothing to do with being white...

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any news on the restructuring?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When are they cleaning Karen G. from this place....she is by far the most unethical, unprofessional backstabbing clown to ever be called a DM..... How is my question???

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Karen’s staying, you’re not.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm long gone! I couldn't take one more day of her. Unfortunately I see that trend has continued, way to do right by your employees Biogen.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR?!! Really?! HR at Biogen is truly Hate and Retaliation. They have no respect for anyone below management and will work tirelessly to shame and denigrate anyone who brings valid and documented issues forward.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hr is a disgrace! a bunch of unethical people so focused on sucking up

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can bet I complained. I complained even before I left! I complained to anyone who would listen. MG was KG's protector, he didn't want to hear it. HR opened 'a file' and nothing happened. I knew I would have a target on my back so I did what was best for me and my family and I took another job!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

interesting.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What you reference is at every Pharma company. Why don’t you post a Novel idea instead.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another employee just left and complained to HR about Karen Grant. Why is HR allowing this unethical horrific woman to stay? She is a monster, an absolute monster. I am just waiting for someone to file a lawsuit against Biogen for the hostile and unethical work environment she creates. How can Biogen legally defend themselves when there are so many complaints about her? Someone needs to file a lawsuit. It's the only way Biogen might get rid of her and stop losing great, dedicated, compliant people. I mean how many warnings does Karen get before she gets fired? The whole freaking field team knows about her!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Biogen has a history of keeping unqualified women who act like bullies in positions they can’t handle - it’s like a tradition here.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Damn shame. This company lost a lot of good people because of her. Sad to see nothing has changed.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, is she just a backstabbed? Micromanager? What issues have been raised with HR?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a major problem in R&D as well. Look at who has had the highest turnover over the last 12-18 months within their team and the complaints when employees leave. When you see a wave of people leave in 5-6 months, there’s a strong reason and common thread behind it. HR knows there’s a problem but willfully looks the other way.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very specific concerns have been voiced about Karen Grant to HR, from bullying type behavior, insulting her colleagues (bordering on harassment in some people's minds), and major compliance issues (more than one - and people have been very specific, some of her direct reports FLAT OUT will not do what she tells them to do because it is unethical). She makes people cry for goodness sakes, and I know at least one person that was terrified of her. It is upsetting that HR does not care, even though they continue to bleed amazing and dedicated employees in her territory.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one is doubting what you are saying. When it comes down to you and management HR ALWAYS sides with management. You will never win. It's a crooked racket but if you raise concerns, you are looked upon as a trouble-maker and they will always turn it against you. They always go under the guise they are there to help it it is confidential, but they will always try and gather dirt to make you the bad one. There is nothing confidential here. CYA. Fact

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep notes and specifics of what that wench does. Lawsuit and whistle blower suit coming soon.... she and Biogen will pay. Anyone who has dirt when it comes down contact the law firm and you'll be included in the suit.....and the money. Buh bye Karen...

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! I never worked for the woman but have worked with her and her teams, whoever is left. I can't believe she is still there! Furthermore, I can't believe people would still actually work for her! Sorry for the folks that are in that position and I hope that she has mellowed out with the ride alongs and role plays!

20. Humble Leader

Humble Leader new user

They sure do !