BioOnc Fire Sale sponsored by

Discussion in 'Genentech' started by anonymous, Feb 4, 2018 at 9:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only if you're digging your way out.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh goody, Q4 dosing for nivo. That should make life easier.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ship is sinking. We are behind once again.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, the SS Tecentric is looking more like the SS Titanic all the time. Man the lifeboats...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can I get one of those layoff packages? Now please. We have more people than we do packages. I love Genentech but, Roche has run it in the ground.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. I just spoke to a recruiter and was told they have Genentech people calling constantly, not the paid-off people. I don't want to leave but feel it is time. I move to immunology the my manager and RSD are making this place less attractive. DM is a good guy but plays corporate theme song when asked a question. RSD needs to go back to home office, she is in over her head. Good thing is, there are plenty of jobs good in Florida.

7. anonymousu

anonymousu Guest

There is NO Genentech, there is ONLY ROCHE.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am so thankful that I got an exit package. There are a lot of great jobs out there. I would have never left. Now I feel thankful that I can look for a great new opportunity.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen to that!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best thing to happen to me in years and I'm thankful for the generous package. I had a long career at DNA and most years were wonderful - those are the memories I'll keep. Good luck to all and don't stay too long if you're unhappy. Life is short and, yes, there really are other good companies out here.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice to hear since Genentech is dead. Never thought I'd work for Roche.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is only Roche

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Damn great place to work!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Salute to the EU.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Should we be running for the door? I hear things inside are a disaster. Great thing Roche has done with research. We are behind everyone. I also heard pensions may be adjusted down due to lack of funds. Problem with that is, there are no warnings, it's done without notice.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Predicted this mess when Roche moved in and Art and Sue moved out. No surprise here - Roche just can't help themselves.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keynote 042 practice changing in advanced NSCLC. No chemo required. Improved survival.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A smack down for Avastin and for Tecentriq in lung.