blood bath

Discussion in 'Galderma' started by Anonymous, Dec 5, 2013 at 2:16 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear that 60 reps will be axed tomorrow.
    so far the dms who have been let go were in the bottom of the rankings
    also if you look at your vacation time and it says 0.00 hours remaining, you have been let go as well.

good luck!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Locked out of email

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bye Bye!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Medicis a division of Valeant is hiring!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it has started. Galderma division was not exempt from lay-offs. Best of luck to those affected. There are many other great companies out there.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who from the home office?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will I am a victim of the home office purge. Looks like management took care of their own as expected and sacrificed the "real" workers. I used to love working for Galderma, but when you fall out with the management click, then your days are numbered. Good luck everyone and lets hope that those who require it receive 10 fold the results of their actions. Back stabbers, two-faced, NOT A LEADER IN THE BUNCH.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work at valeant and am sorry to hear about what you are facing. Valeant announced about two weeks ago that they are adding some managers (6 or so) and about 80 reps in their aesthetics division. Might be an opportunity for some of you.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for thinking of us. Do you have any details on when those positions might actually be posted?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very true...I received a call from a headhunter this morning about this actually!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Onset Dermatologics - Openings in Charlotte, Westchester County, and DC.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Likely last couple weeks of December. Hiring to start in January.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Loose lips sink ships, my friend.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't work for Galderma but I have been in your shoes and can tell you things will be OK. It's not the end of the World even though it definitely feels like it right now. Any company who would cut reps this close to Christmas is not a company you want to be with long term, now you know their true colors and you will be better off. Good luck.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was "asked to leave" Galderma a little over 6 years ago, after 5 years of being a performing rep. I wasn't a "yes sir" fall in line rep, and that didn't go over well, despite my performance. It wasn't part of my plan at the time, and to be honest it sucked, but looking back it was the best career move of my life. I was lucky enough to find a company that respected me, and though I'm no longer a sales rep, I couldn't be happier. Keep your heads up, and good luck to everyone.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bad enough to lose your job, but I'm feeling really screwed over Mirvaso!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any word on current number of people let go? Sales vs. home office? Any directors or VP gone?? (that, I doubt)

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ABout 100 total, I think. I know one director, but maybe more

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I Hope they didn't just gut sales and those who do the real work. There are so many people in the home office and overseas responsible for this mess. It's been brewing four years. FF arrived, had zero vision and leadership, and look how long it took them to show him the door. You would think that corporate management's hair would have been on fire three years ago. But in typical Swiss/French custom, there's no accountability. Just blame others, cut costs, keep talking about being the Leader in Dermatology, and fire what appears to be 25% of the U.S. employees just in time for Christmas. HA's "Committed" blog doesn't seem to mention commitment to employees. http://committed.galderma.com/

Reps from other derm companies will (and should) have a field day with the timing of this blood bath: "Dr. Smith, I'm sure that you heard about Galderma. I've been told it's only a matter of time until they're broken up or sold. Why waste scripts on a company that won't be around for much longer. We are committed to you for the long haul." (there's that "committed" word again). My thoughts and prayers go out to those fired this week.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is what happens when there is NO true leadership at any level of an organization. This place has been a sinking ship for years. No real pipeline, new products that management LIES about side effects, good old boys club in DFW, cutting reps and managers salaries and benefits weeks before Christmas, marketing mismanaging funds to the tune of 50 million..... all the while senior management is sleeping soundly each night in their Texas mansions. WAS the leader in dermatology but NO longer! So many bad decisions of past leaders that are now effecting the organization. The ones that have been let go will be better off in the long run. I feel bad for all the people that survived and will continue to work at this Sh*tshow!