Bonus Checks

Discussion in 'Endo' started by anonymous, Mar 6, 2018 at 7:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All sites get 122% except the northern people shafted Huntsville and only gave them 100%

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are pissed at Alabama football and taking it out on PAR South

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its a sad story at Huntsville. The PAR North team was scared to sell the site because the future buyers would have embarrassed them. What I'm saying is, the new purchaser would have made the site profitable AGAIN and made the current PAR team look like shit.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is sad is how they would screw current employees out of 22% of a bonus because they work in Huntsville verse one of the other plants.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe it is time to approach a legal team and start a class action lawsuit.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What the company does not want you to know is that the first company that made offers PAR rejected them. There were no long-term agreements. The offer was for 250 million dollars.

There was a group that thought they could get more money by selling everything seperately. That is what they did.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They don't want you to know that realtor company that is handling the sell would not even communicate with the first company. They end up flying out to CA to meet with Paul directly.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At No point in time was PAR / ENDO truly planning on selling the site. They could careless about the people in Huntsville.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would anyone deserve a higher bonus that another site. He'll Huntsville is still packaging tablets because PAR North can't get their crap together to package it.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I still believe the plan is to drive stock so low the company can go private. They definately don't know how sell anything.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you kidding me? Everyone else get 122% and we are only getting 100%. That's not right, I will no longer be giving it 100% at work now.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope they don't expect those lots to get packaged down here.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HAHAHHA PAR North tried to get PAR south to extend packaging another month to help bail out packaging up North. I guess its so bad up North that Paul is considering to keep (FORCE) packaging open in Huntsvill and apparently people in Alabama will not get a severance unless they stay for Paul?? What year are we in?

PAUL FOR PRESIDENT

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PAR don't have my back..I wont have theirs packaging out on the line. NCR here we come

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I bet that labeler doesn't apply another label. This is not right. They work no harder than us.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not cool!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They can take that mandatory overtime and place it where the sun don't shine.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I bet I don't pull any orders in the DC

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The stipulation they told you the Chinese gave them were all false. They wanted to sign a letter of intent to purchase but ENDO told them they were not selling.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PAR North wanted to extend another (Mandatory) month to the operators down in Alabama. The want to suck all the units they can from that sight before it closes. If i were down there I would revolt and walk the hell out