BREAKING NEWS - IPSEN makers of DYSPORT

Discussion in 'Ipsen' started by Anonymous, Jun 14, 2013 at 8:41 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BREAKING NEWS
    6-14-2013

IPSEN biopharma will release 70% of their company personnel EFFECTIVE JULY 1, 2013 in the US due primarily to unsuccessful growth of their Neurotoxin Dysport. This measure is being taken also because of market conditions, unsustained profitability across the entire organization and loss of US tax credits.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BREAKING NEWS
    6-14-2013

IPSEN biopharma will release 70% of their company personnel EFFECTIVE JULY 1, 2013 in the US due primarily to unsuccessful growth of their Neurotoxin Dysport. This measure is being taken also because of market conditions, unsustained profitability across the entire organization and loss of US tax credits.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What would Gordon say

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He would say:

#1. Begin with the end in mind.

#2. I paid off my mortgage last year.

#3. Well, I guess the Oz Principle is right, you are all accountable for this mess. (omitting himself)

#4. You didn't " Lean Into it like an olympic skier " , that's why we failed.

#5. 75% of the field sales force failed to " aim past the goal, and break through their boards." This is all Field Sales fault.

#6. This is all Lucky's fault.

#7. This is all Medical Affairs fault.

# 8. You should have sampled more.

# 9. I don't understand, Did you ask for the business? Because if you ask for the business they are supposed to give it to you. I use to ask for the business after I went through the Employees Only Door at my pediatricians' offices and set up a huge pyramid of Similac cans on the counter. Have you tried asking for the business and arranging the Dysport vials in a pyramid in the refrigerator? Try that.

# 10. Ladies and gentlemen, may I present the bald guy from the west coast version of Wicked.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that he has more free time HMFIC needs to take a "Road Trip" (don't forget your mileage tracker) to bring the message straight to the remaining neuro reps.

Just like the "good ol days". Travel the country, unfettered by any management structure or compliance concerns. Intimate groups of reps gathered together in a Marriott conference room to hear exactly what needed to be done. Everyone held accountable for the Dysport launch goal regardless of having only one indication. "The French will accept nothing less."

A few Key Road Trip terms: "fine line" "gray area" "bleed factor" "samples" "MIRFs" "PRMs" "MSLs"

Key phrases: "use the tools we have made available to you" "others are getting it done"

Does anyone remember those days...

I hope someone doesn't dig up the past....

A lot of loyal soldiers that know a lot were thrown under the bus...

This could get messy...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Folks -- You were warned months ago...f-that....years ago! This place has been rotting on the vine since Vernalis sold off to Ipsen.

What a shame - Think of all the really good sales people who were trashed by this abortion of a company

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gordon T. Always was and always will be a Self-focused, egotistical little p.o.s. I banged his wife and she still calls me

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who's still there from the medical and reimbursement teams?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rumor is 2 PRMs and 2 MSLs

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Current Sales - 18% below target. Pressure for additional change

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is why they will be dicking you hard 18% below the belt and applying unnatural pressure for additional dickings

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

7 cream of the crop neuro reps left - the others escaped

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah..they're crop will get creamed on ! No doubt about it

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have zero sympathy for anyone who stayed around this toxic dump out of fear of change or lack of initiative. You were told for past 1.5 years this day was coming quick. You should all band togther and begin the civil lawsuit now. seriously, make the Frenchies pay to play the crap game they have played here in the US market. You all know what you were directed to do with Dysport to grow the market. time to bone up!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do not want sympathy...you are the same disgruntles poster that drank too much kool aid

Listen Ipsen was a small upstart like any other small upstart....everyone acts like they are smarter than they really are, everyone acts like they believe in future when they know there is none.......The bottom line is Ipsen was toast 6 months post launch when they didnt train, didnt provide proper clinical expertise, didn't partner properly with the big kol's, and had some of the worst marketing/leadership personnel that ever existed

Sympathy? No I made over 650K in 4 years watching something I knew was a failure long ago. I knew exactly what I was doing. I was surfing and getting paid!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WHAT???? Dysport works. Great product.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is why. Best assessment written so far:

It is the difference between knowing how to grow a business, a reputation, credibility, and long term relationships which is what all successful pharma and biotech companies in the US understand versus a company who just wasted a lot of time and money investing in short term goals, ever changing goals, non long term relationship goals.

Piggy backing only works if you are already an established firm. The arrogance of the French combined with fake leadership sucking up to the French makes for a bad team.

The last leader was the worst. He spent all the kings money on new friends and they all failed him.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahaha! That's what you get fuc*ers! All you laid off pricks... Please stop trying to linked in us reps that wrongfully were dumped at IPSEN back in the day! We are not going to help you network!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hey listen - there are a few good reps left - there are also many new reps that have no clue what they walked into - the reps that are left have been trying to get out - it is not easy to find a job......................we have been looking....................

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only thing you can say about him and the French is

" what in the hell did you see in the slightest of positive sales trends to think pouring that kind of cash into this place with salaries and expansion that drove your strategic thinking"

Absolutely nothing was there to justify that.

Only bad investors. Dumb investors. Poor leadership.