Brilinta

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Apr 9, 2012 at 7:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$19 million for U.S. sales for all of 2012 huh? Well, well, well. Looks like there are a few reps out there in need of some SERIOUS retraining! You all should be ashamed of yourselves! Hell, you have about 3 whole hours of work each day, and with that much time you can only sell $19m for the whole damn year??? They should fire every damn one of you lazy bastards! Brilinta clearly should be #1 in the market by now!! We need more SOV and better trained reps! I would suggest an entire week of testing and role playing to whip you assholes into place!

Now, The Chosen Ones such as myself, are setting records selling Onglyza. In fact, we are so special that we are now separate from the rest of you losers! HAve fun Monday AM when your DM comes in for your pathetic field ride! Remember, they are noting every single mistake you are making! HA! HA! HA! HA!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Xarelto - flat
    Effient - flat
    Brilinta - flat
    Plavix - down
    Generic Clopidogrel - through the roof

Think it might have something to do with price?????

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With the price? No, not at all. Not the price.

Flat for Effient? Well, if you consider a 51% increase over 2011 to be 'flat', then OK. Full-year Effient sales were $457 million. To be fair, the generic clopidogrel only came out in mid-2012, so one might imagine the quarterly sales trends of the branded products to be flat or down.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$457 million for Effient really? For a drug we tout as a dog they're kickin our butts.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Everyone" skippy? I think you should head back to 4th grade and have your teacher slap you.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haven't you heard, they are absolute geniuses, true legends in their own minds

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Brand team are absolute morons, don't hold your breath waiting for an answer

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$19M for the ENTIRE year? lololololol

holy fuckin shit...that is awful

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But, they're flying all over the world to meetings and giving those presentations. What gives?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Way to go Rich, Lisa and Elaine. Your arrogance will long be remembered even as the brand still flounders without you.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ok sales dudes - an AZ lab rat here - what is with the share price man? Are you guys actually selling Brilinta?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trying mate. :) my doctors won't touch this shit with a ten ft pole. Toughest thing I've ever done. Too many safety problems.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not really. The share price increase is likely due to reporting of AZ strengthening its pipeline and estimates that it might reach or surpass future projections.