Cardiologists

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Feb 8, 2019 at 6:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good luck E team in central area. While you are wasting drive time for these customers, I will be focusing on driving sales with my endos.
    Is there a cpc component to these cards? Who came up with this great idea?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Eat a big fat d*ck slapnuts! You obviously don’t watch the company meetings or look at the pipeline. This is our future. If you want to whine, bounce b*tch

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Im in the central area calling on cards. We all nodded our heads at the lunch meeting knowing we weren't going to waste our time. The "architects" behind this don't want to listen.

That is funny about the future calling on cardiologists.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re right. You are incredibly ineffective with the customers who actually want to Rx GLP-1. How can you expect to have any level of success with customers who have no interest? This pilot might not be a bad idea if NNI had any past success in ever convincing a group of customers to do anything new. But, you don’t, and this will be another failure. You’re so incredibly fortunate to have such great products - it saves you from the flawed strategies and lack of talent at the company.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Semaglutide CV prevention in non-diabetics.
    Hoping this is where we are heading! Had a physician ask me about it today.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let me break it to you first: that’s not where you’re heading.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2.4, yes. Studies ongoing. Not Ozempic tho.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Endo's detailing CARDs, that should go over real well! Who was the genius who thought that one up. I imagine we can just slip in the OZEMPIC CV data to substitute for LEADER, as no one really wants to initiate a QD injection anymore...

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Slapnuts, you lost!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is this utter cretin, and what grade schooler uses ‘slapnuts’??? Really really need to get a life, or just get a job at the McDonald’s french fry station.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Slapnuts, dont go braking my heart!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

beep beep... i hear the timer, your fries are up! Don’t tell your wife you lost your job and now lord over the fry station!!! What a jerk...