CardioRenal NE Ohio Manager

Discussion in 'Bayer' started by anonymous, Nov 7, 2023 at 3:49 PM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It seems there is a manager in NE Ohio who has been causing some trouble. As a rep in the area, I have heard from several of my offices that this individual has been banned from their offices due to his unprofessional behavior. To make matters worse, I have heard that he is attempting to recruit from these offices despite being unwelcome. I am wondering if anyone knows who this individual is.

It is concerning that he is acting like a rep when he may actually be a manager. It's important that he takes a step back and remembers that we are dealing with educated customers, not in the car or insurance sales business.

I feel sorry for the reps who are working under this manager. It sounds like a difficult situation all around.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

His name is Jason Gee and yes he is terrible.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Report him !!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s he trying to recruit? Odd choice of words!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is like a used car salesman.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s the problem with that? Aren’t you all jn sales after all?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can’t be any worse than that Sue Ellen manager in Dallas - oh the stories I have heard - have also heard she can’t scratch her way out of there in spite of trying - hmmm

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like he’s your manager and you’re throwing him under the bus, but trying to pretend that you’re somehow external. Shitty.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He’s the worst .

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I mean she

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be a real piece of shit to mess with a guys career. What comes around goes around

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sue Ellen is from the show Dallas, not the region. Leigh Ellen is the manager and she is apparently awful, lots of turnover. Lots of crappy managers at Bayer.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not all Bayer managers are crap. Mine is supportive, flexible, and very understanding. There are some good ones.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunately with these layoffs, some of the good ones will likely be let go.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jason was good as rep / but not as a manager.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lacks self awareness

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

heard he quit and took new gig

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

people leave bad leaders - you can't tell people I a not promoting you when they launched rx and know the players

he is just a shitty manager and will destroy a platoon

glad I am gone

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How soon will he be replaced? Serious question

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He’s still here.